ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Troll Poll

What is your opinion of the so-called Trolls on this forum?

• I don’t have a problem with anybody's opinions even if it sends some threads off topic.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I haven’t noticed any trolls on this forum.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Trolls are a nuisance but I can live with it.

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • I use the Ignore function and don’t notice the trolls.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Even though I use the Ignore function my forum experience is negatively impacted by trolls.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I find the trolls extremely annoying.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Trolls have made this forum almost unusable.

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
According to vags like GroundRound a “troll” is someone who disagrees with the majority of homers on here and uses facts or logic to defend those thoughts. Your opinion sucks too Nancy, but you don’t see us crying about it. Snowflake

According to vags like GroundRound a “troll” is someone who disagrees with the majority of homers on here and uses facts or logic to defend those thoughts. Your opinion sucks too Nancy, but you don’t see us crying about it. Snowflake

lol. I don't get it, you tell us you don't cry but you just cried about not crying

Somebody needed some attention by creating this thread. Doesn't prove anything. Some people here like my posts and others don't and I can live with that.

I'm not a snowflake and don't need to go to my safe space like other on here.

Somebody needed some attention by creating this thread. Doesn't prove anything. Some people here like my posts and others don't and I can live with that.

Your fellow troll likes your posts, no one else.

Reactions: Cube Jack

You should be banned, doxer.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Your fellow troll likes your posts, no one else.

Wrong. Look at this thread alone and another person liked my post. But I don't care who likes my posts. I don't care if people dislike me. It's ok. It's insignificant to me. I just come here to talk about UTEP sports and the occasional off topic. I am sorry you are so sensitive.

Reactions: Realm-Fx
I never revealed anything. Nattybry already revealed years ago who he was and about his comedy. How do you think I knew who he was? I am sorry you can't comprehend that.
You called him out by name and you know what your intentions were. That was a bitch move, but sadly, on par for you... Anyways, I looked him up also and I too found him on my first search on the first page of google, in about 20 seconds, unlike your silly ass proclaiming you couldn't find him (maybe you need some google 101). I even watched a youtube video of his and it was pretty good. Go play in the street and kick rocks

You called him out by name and you know what your intentions were. That was a bitch move, but sadly, on par for you... Anyways, I looked him up also and I too found him on my first search on the first page of google, in about 20 seconds, unlike your silly ass proclaiming you couldn't find him (maybe you need some google 101). I even watched a youtube video of his and it was pretty good. Go play in the street and kick rocks

He already stated his name on here. How do you think I knew his name? :rolleyes:

I said I couldn't find anything about him touring around the country. I know he's a local comedian.

I think it's funny that some people think I'm a wizard and know somebody's profession and name by their user name. :p

He already stated his name on here. How do you think I knew his name? :rolleyes:

I said I couldn't find anything about him touring around the country. I know he's a local comedian.

I think it's funny that some people think I'm a wizard and know somebody's profession and name by their user name. :p
I don't doubt he posted who he was, but quit being stupid, you know exactly what your intentions were and you proceeded to call out what he used to do. You are a snowflake, we should piss on you so you go away

I don't doubt he posted who he was, but quit being stupid, you know exactly what your intentions were and you proceeded to call out what he used to do. You are a snowflake, we should piss on you so you go away

I made a sarcastic comment. I am sorry some of you on here are so sensitive.

You clearly don't know what a snowflake is. LOL

Piss on me all you want. Not going anywhere.

I made a sarcastic comment. I am sorry some of you on here are so sensitive.

You clearly don't know what a snowflake is. LOL

Piss on me all you want. Not going anywhere.
Not sensitive at all, I was calling you out for a post you made when you created your new fake account. I probably wouldn't have, but then I remembered how you were crying like a little girl because people were making fun of YOUR hobby. You are the snowflake, you sensitive little aggie, you

Not sensitive at all, I was calling you out for a post you made when you created your new fake account. I probably wouldn't have, but then I remembered how you were crying like a little girl because people were making fun of YOUR hobby. You are the snowflake, you sensitive little aggie, you

I never cried. I said to the those people they are welcome to make fun of me if they like. I am just confused why some people are so obsessed with me and are so worried about what I do in my free time. You have a very bad memory. Don't call out people unless you know the facts.

I'm not gonna even try to find that thread, but all I have to say is.... star F%$@&R. I memmmmmber

You're a creepy dude like unihorn. Like him, you have serious mental issues because you always like to talk about sex.

Again, you're welcome to make fun of my hobby all you want. It doesn't matter to me.

Kind of funny too that you seem to remember a thread from years ago when you barely signed up last year. Pot calling the kettle black.

Wrong. Look at this thread alone and another person liked my post. But I don't care who likes my posts. I don't care if people dislike me. It's ok. It's insignificant to me. I just come here to talk about UTEP sports and the occasional off topic. I am sorry you are so sensitive.

But why do you talk about UTEP sports if you're antagonistic to it? Or you hate UTEP fans? We all know UTEP isn't Alabama. No one is predicting a Final Four for Basketball or a winning season in Football next year, but the rest of the posters WANT UTEP to do well.

The posters may disagree on how UTEP can succeed or what's success, but the rest of the posters are fans. You don't appear to be.

Not really crying, but okay. Switch to your RandaddyBinks name and add more spice to the thread!

giphy.gif

I personally asked the admin to remove a troll due to their comments regarding the Wal Mart shooting. Bash the Miners? Fine. Being inhuman? Should not tolerated and instant removal should happen. This is not 4 chan or 8chan and Rivals has specific policy about this.

Sadly, our admin is more focused doing Senter's bidding and politics rather than oversee this site more closely.

To me the bottom line is that this is a message board for the purpose of sensible,
meaningful and constructive discussions related to Miner sports; whether the opinions are positive or negative. It's not for the purpose of allowing posts that are simply based on stirring the pot for (his or her)personal satisfaction while enjoying the enraged reactions of the others.
I don't understand why our monitor has booted this dufus repeatedly in the past and why it takes so long to acknowledge his agravating presence with each return to the board.
Is "Ignore" the only answer?

I personally asked the admin to remove a troll due to their comments regarding the Wal Mart shooting. Bash the Miners? Fine. Being inhuman? Should not tolerated and instant removal should happen. This is not 4 chan or 8chan and Rivals has specific policy about this.

Sadly, our admin is more focused doing Senter's bidding and politics rather than oversee this site more closely.

Who is the admin?

Reactions: Autograph Boy
To me the bottom line is that this is a message board for the purpose of sensible,
meaningful and constructive discussions related to Miner sports; whether the opinions are positive or negative. It's not for the purpose of allowing posts that are simply based on stirring the pot for (his or her)personal satisfaction while enjoying the enraged reactions of the others.
I don't understand why our monitor has booted this dufus repeatedly in the past and why it takes so long to acknowledge his agravating presence with each return to the board.
Is "Ignore" the only answer?
You would use the "report" button which is available in every post. If enough of us did that repeatedly every time a troll post is made the moderator would get the message.
But, if the troll is on ignore you'd have to click the "Show Ignored Content" on the bottom of the thread and start clicking the "report" button for offending posts.
Then next time you log in the troll would be on ignore again.

The truth hurts the little babies. If you all spent as much time and energy demanding change to the UTEP administration as you do the message board administrator then I wouldn’t be on here hurting your little feelings.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
The truth hurts the little babies. If you all spent as much time and energy demanding change to the UTEP administration as you do the message board administrator then I wouldn’t be on here hurting your little feelings.

I don’t think you hurt anyone’s feelings, honestly. I think you’re just a pain in almost everyone’s ass more than anything else.

Regardless of what’s being said, when the same few things are said over and over...it’s kind of like “what’s the point?” Also, makes one wonder why you spend so much of your energy antagonizing people. Like you really have nothing better to do? You really get off on that?

I don’t think you hurt anyone’s feelings, honestly. I think you’re just a pain in almost everyone’s ass more than anything else.

Regardless of what’s being said, when the same few things are said over and over...it’s kind of like “what’s the point?” Also, makes one wonder why you spend so much of your energy antagonizing people. Like you really have nothing better to do? You really get off on that?
I don’t know dude. I can’t speak for AB or NNWS92. I’m new here to posting but a long time lurker. They’re annoying and I don’t agree with the way they get their message across but there’s a lot of truth in what they say. As for me I’m a disgruntled fan that has been antagonized by UTEP sports for too long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT