ADVERTISEMENT

OT: thoughts about KD injury???

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Who is at fault?

I blame the Warriors. If im Durants mom i would like an investigation . i would want to know what the coaching staff new and what the Drs said. If Warriors put him out there playing injured, knowing he could get hurt. That is wrong and they should get in trouble.

Lol Durant is not a little boy that needs his mom to start an investigation.

What if Drs gave him the wrong information???
Durant is probably to proud to do it. But the mom could do it on her own or someone in his family.

While millions and millions just vanished (but he will get a good free agent contract) in potential revenue for him, it was refreshing to see the owner own it; however, he has the organization legally in a bind if KD does hold them responsible for lost income. Hold on Robin, this show is far from over.

Durant played because he was cleared and he wanted to play, end of story. Anything beyond that is ludicrous. There was no fan or organizational pressure. Nobody put a gun to his head.
Not sure if that was directed at me. Sorry, it was the president of basketball operations who took responsibility.

But, it's just basketball. Not like some members of POTUS team who are trying to start a major war in the middle east or anything.

Hindsight is 20/20. You hate to see players get injured coming back from injuries too soon. RG III was never the same after he tried to play vs The Seahawks his rookie year.

Reactions: minermx07
If it wasn't an elimination game, he wouldn't have played. Everyone (team, coaches, Durant) rolled the dice because the stakes were so high and the bet went badly.

I think all teams and all players would have done the same. Remember, the Warriors sat Klay against his will this series. People are very reactionary to outcomes. If KD never came back, he'd be accused of being selfish and the Warriors would be labeled as a coddling franchise.

Just bad luck.

If Golden State wins the game all the talking heads would be saying “This is a greater moment than Willis Reed.”

The final decision was on Durant. If Durant got bad, or misleading, info then that's another issue. What I think Durant's decision to play means, is that he trusts the Warriors and he is sticking with them for the long term.

Dude, you’re becoming as bad as bob at derailing threads.
F'en Obama, you chicken shat. We're going to war because you did nothing! But hey, let's have one full year of KD sweepstakes.

Is that better?

Who is at fault?

I blame the Warriors. If im Durants mom i would like an investigation . i would want to know what the coaching staff new and what the Drs said. If Warriors put him out there playing injured, knowing he could get hurt. That is wrong and they should get in trouble.
KD should have pulled a Kawhi and said he's not ready to play and not going to play...look what it did for him -- King of the North ehh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT