ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Way down today El Paso

For those of us doing our part, please continue to be as diligent for at least the next two weeks. People are going to start getting casual and then careless as news of the State possibly reopening and with news of the lower local infected numbers. Forget politics. Think about your family. If you share a home with an elderly, with someone with diabetes, or with someone with high blood pressure, you cannot afford to risk bringing the virus into your household. This isn’t just another flu. Be careful out there.

For those of us doing our part, please continue to be as diligent for at least the next two weeks. People are going to start getting casual and then careless as news of the State possibly reopening and with news of the lower local infected numbers. Forget politics. Think about your family. If you share a home with an elderly, with someone with diabetes, or with someone with high blood pressure, you cannot afford to risk bringing the virus into your household. This isn’t just another flu. Be careful out there.

I find it ironic that people are mad at the fact that they’re being told to stay indoors. A couple of weeks ago people were absolutely willing to do what’s necessary, now how quickly people have flipped. It reminds me of post 9/11. At first a majority of people were for heightened security at airports and then we reached a point where TSA was the enemy.

I find it ironic that people are mad at the fact that they’re being told to stay indoors. A couple of weeks ago people were absolutely willing to do what’s necessary, now how quickly people have flipped. It reminds me of post 9/11. At first a majority of people were for heightened security at airports and then we reached a point where TSA was the enemy.

There’s some truth to that. It’s also a bit frustrating for those that are working. As the people that aren’t working are going and hoarding all the groceries. Plus, you can’t go to WalMart at 2am anymore. Some are getting frustrated. Call it first world problems, but that’s the luxury we have here in the US

People? Blind, ignorant, foolish, careless, uncaring, self- centered, impatient, spineless.
There is only one solution and we all know what it is. My sons and daughter-in-law have small businesses and they are hurting big time, but they are able to see what must be done to get through this.
Don't be shy about scolding people who aren't playing by the rules.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT