ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What's Going On In Las Cruces?

groundrounds

MI Regular
Dec 3, 2017
The Mountains of New Mexico
The Lobos are in LC to play the Aggies. The ESPN+ stream quit after 5 minutes and that's when they stopped updating the game states. Score was 9-7? I clicked on "listen" and they want me to download an app? Is it a bomb scare or just bad infrastructure at the arena?

The Lobos are in LC to play the Aggies. The ESPN+ stream quit after 5 minutes and that's when they stopped updating the game states. Score was 9-7? I clicked on "listen" and they want me to download an app? Is it a bomb scare or just bad infrastructure at the arena?
Power went out

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
UNM was a disaster last year and their first year HC went on the road and evened the series. I expect our first year HC to defend his home court and do the same.

No excuses.
I may be misreading your post JC, but UNM/Pitino can sweep the Aggies when they play at the Pit on Monday. The best we can hope for is a split, and I think that is going to be a tall task. Pitino did bring some impact transfers (Washburn/House); I don't see those type of guys on this year's team, but we shall see. Obviously, getting Boum back is a big key. Golding mentioned they would know by Thursday if Boum would be available.

I may be misreading your post JC, but UNM/Pitino can sweep the Aggies when they play at the Pit on Monday. The best we can hope for is a split, and I think that is going to be a tall task. Pitino did bring some impact transfers (Washburn/House); I don't see those type of guys on this year's team, but we shall see. Obviously, getting Boum back is a big key. Golding mentioned they would know by Thursday if Boum would be available.
My bad I thought NMSU had already beat them in ABQ.

The lack of an impact transfer falls directly on Golding. He can't use that as an excuse.

I get it that Jans didn't coach but it's not like he's going to be 100% by Friday. Maybe he doesn't coach in that game either. I expect Boum back and if Golding can't win it's going to look bad. He gets a pass if Boum is still out.

FIRE POWER!
"If"we have Boum back and "if" Bieniemy steps up along with others that haven't yet (Tydus. Bonke, Kevin) plus Saterfield & Sibley we gotta chance. All big "IFS". We gotta start scoring; can't rely on "D" only. Doubt 70 pts is enough to whip the Ags.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT