ADVERTISEMENT

OT: World Cup 2018

As someone who follows a bunch of Mexico social media accounts, reporters, and fans I still don’t know what Mexico said before the game.
My drinking buddies said last night something about two Mexican players coming out with same hair color as Neymar (but Neymar changed his back to brown) to mock him.

I’m hoping Brazil beats Belgium so that France can complete their South American conquest.

Don’t count the Russian’s out. Somehow someway they’ve had everything go their way.

Well hopefully all the athletic history from 1966 repeats itself.

Here’s a question: is the winner of the World Cup the winner of France-Belgium game tomorrow? Thoughts?
Yes. I think Framce and England could give Belgium a good run for their money, but Belgium has just looked rock solid (despite that great 1st half by Japan). Their attacking three are the best in the world right now. France is riding high off that huge game against Argentina, but I think this is it.

Pre World Cup odds

Brazil 5/1

Germany 6/1

Spain 7/1

France 7.5/1

Argentina 10/1

Belgium 12/1

England 17/1

Portugal, Uruguay 26/1

Croatia 34/1

Colombia 41/1

Russia 51/1

Poland 67/1

Mexico 81/1

Denmark, Peru 101/1

Senegal, Serbia, Switzerland 126/1

Sweden 151/1

Egypt 201/1

I don’t know what’s the bigger surprise between Croatia making the final four or Germany getting knocked out in Group stage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT