ADVERTISEMENT

OTIS FRAZIER III

I agree Natty, except for the part of Golding needing to make the NCAA tourney in order to stick around. Senter has already shown that is not a requirement in order to get extended at UTEP.

Going into next year, I would think any competent AD would at least question Golding’s choice of assistants. Like Golding, the trio of Cox, Spriggs, and Boykins haven't gotten it done recruiting either.
Well I thought the same thing, until Senter cut ties with Dimel a year early. So if Golding flounders again next year, I think there's a good chance he's outta here. You're correct though NCAA is probably not the barometer. 20+ wins or NIT would keep him here longer too SMH 😏

Well I thought the same thing, until Senter cut ties with Dimel a year early. So if Golding flounders again next year, I think there's a good chance he's outta here. You're correct though NCAA is probably not the barometer. 20+ wins or NIT would keep him here longer too SMH 😏
No more 5 year contracts for new coaches, period.

I don't think "Freshmen of the Week" awards carry much weight anymore. Sometimes our freshmen just need to show up to get the award because it's slim pickens as most schools don't recruit freshmen anymore
Jones wins again playing a whopping 14 minutes over 2 games

Reactions: picks up
Frazier is a guy that, in my opinion, always plays with heart and energy. He just doesn't always hit shots. When he does hit them he has games like he did on Thursday.
Got a lot of that going around, hence why UTEP is struggling this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT