ADVERTISEMENT

Plastic Bags

I think it was Mistabinks that said this was coming. I don’t think it’s a big deal. Other cities are already doing it. What do you need to bring to a game anyway? I’m sure there are a few necessities but those can easily go in a clear bag.

We live in the day and age, where grown people are crying about "clear plastic bags" and wearing a mask for safety... Geez, get over it... It's not a BIG deal, no right is being neglected. I am planning on going to Reno, but the Texas Texas game at home sounds interesting too... Hard to make plans, with so much uncertainty though. Anyone else making plans for a road game? PS: I am digging the AD's new stache... He is transforming into 'Pete" and I love it! lol

We live in the day and age, where grown people are crying about "clear plastic bags" and wearing a mask for safety... Geez, get over it... It's not a BIG deal, no right is being neglected. I am planning on going to Reno, but the Texas Texas game at home sounds interesting too... Hard to make plans, with so much uncertainty though. Anyone else making plans for a road game? PS: I am digging the AD's new stache... He is transforming into 'Pete" and I love it! lol

Part of me was starting to plan for the Sept. 19th game at Kyle between the Aggies and Colorado. Would love to spend a few days over there but all the uncertainty has pretty much squashed that. May just make the trip next year

I wouldn’t do it. Make sure your plans are refundable if you decide to do it.

Cowboy boots are the answer. Some friends and I use to sneak one half-pint flasks down each of our boots of JD to games between the 4 of us that was 4 pints of underage illegal drinking at the Sun Bowl. Good times.
This! Use the plastic flasks too for wand searches.

Back to the bag thing, does UTEP make you go through metal detectors now?

The stores did a great stuff when they banned the plastic bags. I think it was a total mess for our environment. I was very happy to have my own material bag, in which I kept all my products. When I go on a trip I grab with me my poly bags. These are the best for keeping hazelnuts for a snack, or my clothes that are delicate, and other stuff. They protect very well everything. When we had to grab with us a chair we managed to put it in these poly bags and it had no scratch on it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT