ADVERTISEMENT

Poor UTSA

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
Everyone hypes Traylor, but they are an L every time they play someone with a pulse.

He and Harris are 0-3 in bowl games and 5-9 against teams two games over .500 with 4 of those wins coming against WKU and MTSU.

Reactions: utep2step and Rot
We can not talk about stuff like that; only the dismal performance of Dimel.

meme-kermit-drinking-tea-but-thats-none-of-business.png

UTSA with 5 turnovers!! And those penalties! Maybe a new OC didn’t help but the UTSA fan is complaining about the referees. Maybe worry about the five turnovers.

Reactions: Rot
Traylor would have 3 bowl game loser rings at UTEP. UTEP’s 50/50 chance of winning expectation has its perks. It’s the only coaching job in America that rewards losing.
I wouldn’t say Traylor is overhyped. He is winning conference championships within 3 years of starting the job. We are 5 years under Dimel and not even close to winning conference championships.

Last edited:
I would also mention Troy is very good. I think they got screwed out of a New Years six bowl. They would beat Tulane 8 out of ten times. I would have loved to see them in a NY6 bowl vs Alabama, but there is no way in hell Alabama or the SEC would let that happen.

I would also mention Troy is very good. I think they got screwed out of a New Years six bowl. They would beat Tulane 8 out of ten times. I would have loved to see them in a NY6 bowl vs Alabama, but there is no way in hell Alabama or the SEC would let that happen.
Great year for them.

Yeah sucks to be UTSA. Miners haven’t had a 10 win season in 34 years, never had an 11 win season, haven’t been in the top 25 in 17 years, never won a division title or made the CUSA championship game in 17 years. Yeah, UTSA is the “poor” one. On their way to the AAC while UTEP fans are awaiting games with Kennesaw St and Jacksonville St!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT