ADVERTISEMENT

Premium: Football suspensions...

C. Silva

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2003
Freshmen Darrin Moore and Corey Trisby were suspended indefinitely by head coach Mike Price. Price said the suspensions could last for at least a week.

You can read the rest of the football notes by clicking the link below. Included are a few players who showed shades of last year, and a few prospects.

Miners end second say of spring practice

Thanks for the scoop Carlos. I read in the article that Brandis Dew was at the practice. Is he going to be able to play or is he truly out of football due to injury. I know that spinal injuries are very sensitive but I was hoping that they were incorrect with their original assessment. Regardless of whether he will play again, I sure would like to know what he is up to and what his plans are for the future.

paydirt,

Brandis Dew sustained a career-ending neck injury last season. He was allowed to stay with the team as a player/coach for the defensive line. Dew was at practice, but only in the coach capacity and passed by me during the walk-on kicker's tryout.

I hope that answers your questions and thank you for your continued patronage of MinerDigs.net.

Thank you for the update. I had wished for the better of the situation but I guess we all meet these difficult challenges in one way or another. I wish him well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT