ADVERTISEMENT

Question to miner fans

The only potential hope, is CUSA is about to potentially suck even more... Could UTEP, be the NMSU of CUSA? That NMSU was in the WAC for basketball? I don't think so, but it could lead to a winning season, and a bowl game. Just win. Basketball, I have no clue, what to think, I really don't see Golding do much, and hope I am wrong. It's a gloomy orange, in Miner land...
This would work if CUSA was getting weaker but it's getting stronger. It's gonna hang around the top 10 from now on. It wasn't too long ago that CUSA was chilling in the late teens early 20s of conference rankings.

This would work if CUSA was getting weaker but it's getting stronger. It's gonna hang around the top 10 from now on. It wasn't too long ago that CUSA was chilling in the late teens early 20s of conference rankings.
I meant more for football... Which may not even be the case... I agree, basketball is going to improve.

I thought that you were being sarcastic till I actually looked it up and you are spot on. I would have never believed it.

And actually we outdid the MWC this year in football which is extremely surprising.

CUSA’s problem is perception and the bottom is usually REALLY bad. This year Charlotte and LaTech were both 3-9 (2-6), usually there’s 1 or 2 0 or 1 win teams.

Same with basketball, though basketball doesn’t have a Top 25-ish team. Since the league shrunk, there’s greater chance to not have so many bad teams.

Still doesn’t help perception, especially in basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT