ADVERTISEMENT

Raider Rona: good thing we didn’t play ttu

After seeing the scare hbu gave them, one can’t help to wonder if this was supposed to be the game to end our 60 year winless streak vs P5’s

Tech would have kicked our ass with Dimels terrible offensive play calling and scheme. We would have only scored 10 points. Just look at how UTEP fared the last time they played.
What I wouldn’t do to have HBUs offensive coordinator. UTEP will never be competitive until it puts up lots of points on the board. If you look at UTEPs history, the only teams that have enjoyed any success THREW THE FOOTBALL and had potent offenses. Under Dimel, the offense will always be as mediocre as the defense, leading to misery and failure.

Last edited:
Tech would have kicked our ass with Dimels terrible offensive play calling and scheme. We would have only scored 10 points. Just look at how UTEP fared the last time they played.
What I wouldn’t do to have HBUs offensive coordinator. UTEP will never be competitive until it puts up lots of points on the board. If you look at UTEPs history, the only teams that have enjoyed any success THREW THE FOOTBALL and had potent offenses. Under Dimel, the offense will always be as mediocre as the defense, leading to misery and failure.
Say what you want about Mike Price, but at least his teams put up lots of points on the board.

Zappe is playing really well this year. I think HBU would beat us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT