ADVERTISEMENT

Read

NoNCAAWinsSince1992

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 12, 2019
A few weeks ago, there was some poster that some of you claimed was me. It was not.

This other Denver person is not me either. That’s nice that some of you think of me so much, but I chose to step away for a bit and will continue to do so.

To recap, I did not get banned. I am not any new poster that may pop up. I check the posts every week or so. I think I read that I was waiting for Golding to fail and eat some kind of crow? Umm, okay. What some of you morons refuse to realize and accept, is that I want UTEP to win. Mostly important games.

See ya in the summer. Hopefully no other new members decide to post here and get accused of being me. Not banned and won’t ever be.

A few weeks ago, there was some poster that some of you claimed was me. It was not.

This other Denver person is not me either. That’s nice that some of you think of me so much, but I chose to step away for a bit and will continue to do so.

To recap, I did not get banned. I am not any new poster that may pop up. I check the posts every week or so. I think I read that I was waiting for Golding to fail and eat some kind of crow? Umm, okay. What some of you morons refuse to realize and accept, is that I want UTEP to win. Mostly important games.

See ya in the summer. Hopefully no other new members decide to post here and get accused of being me. Not banned and won’t ever be.
Nice to see you back sir

Reactions: denverutep

ron-swanson-desk.gif

Welcome back, amigo. For however long you choose to stay and for however long you choose to take breaks. You're a valued member of 'digs in my book.

And I know you're not Denver. That's gibby. And it's nice to have him posting here again also.

Reactions: denverutep
Welcome back, amigo. For however long you choose to stay and for however long you choose to take breaks. You're a valued member of 'digs in my book.

And I know you're not Denver. That's gibby. And it's nice to have him posting here again also.
Yep it’s always nice to have Denver/Gibby posting here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT