@ RICE

What seed would you prefer

• (11) beat RICE

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • (12) lose to RICE

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, no I don’t get tired of defending the WAC, as it would be more suitable for UTEP to be there and independent in football. But we can talk about that all summer

The MAC is rated ahead of CUSA by the computers. I’m not the idiot saying cusa is better than the Mac. But they are better than the Wac.

So the CUSA champion should be losing to teams that go 6-12 in MAC play?

Yes, a lot of conferences are better than the WAC.

So the CUSA champion should be losing to teams that go 6-12 in MAC play?

Yes, a lot of conferences are better than the WAC.
Just the same way the WAC champion lost to a team that was in last place prior to our “wac schedule” aka pod run.

Also, no I don’t get tired of defending the WAC, as it would be more suitable for UTEP to be there and independent in football. But we can talk about that all summer
I think that’s a lie. You have shitted on every win we’ve had during pod play. In the WAC every team is rated as bad or even worse than those teams we beat in pod play. We would hear that lame fake celebration from you every week.

I think that’s a lie. You have shitted on every win we’ve had during pod play. In the WAC every team is rated as bad or even worse than those teams we beat in pod play. We would hear that lame fake celebration from you every week.

Oh my bad, we should be super excited about beating the worst teams in the league, with a coach who many said was inept and sucked. It’s fun to have a highly touted team that got worse as the year went on. It’s also fun to hear about these great D1 transfers and how they’ve been practicing together and blah, blah, blah.

So sorry, I haven’t dressed up like CubeJack and celebrated a barely above .500 record.

I bet NMSU fans don’t celebrate any victories over their WAC opponents. It’s an everyday occurrence.

The MAC is rated ahead of CUSA by the computers. I’m not the idiot saying cusa is better than the Mac. But they are better than the Wac.

We never said the WAC was better, just that both are crap leagues.

You're the 250 pound person comparing themselves to the 300 pound person.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
We never said the WAC was better, just that both are crap leagues.

You're the 250 pound person comparing themselves to the 300 pound person.

Correct. I will re-clarify. The WAC and CUSA both suck. CUSA is a little bit better from top to bottom. I feel the WAC would be a “better” spot for UTEP, as they have less teams, and don’t have east coast teams.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
I think we mostly dominated Rice today. I haven't had time to check the stats but we killed them points in the paint. There were so many times we smothered them on defense and picked their pockets.

To be fair NMSU was playing without 3 starters and another one waa as burt. But we did beat them
They had the same starting lineup in their last game against GCU as the did against us in both games. Pretty much the same guys all year except for the addition of Gilyard. Which 3 starters/hurt player are you referring too (aside from AJ Harris who has been out all year)?

Last edited:
Queen, Brown and Ivan were hurt and they didnt have Gilyard. Regardless, this is not about the Aggies this is about the Miners and how they have improved the last couple of weeks. Congratulations to Coach Terry and the players for their improvement and not giving up

Where’s the guy who wanted Senter to refund the $ he spent on CUSA tourney tix?

Queen, Brown and Ivan were hurt and they didnt have Gilyard. Regardless, this is not about the Aggies this is about the Miners and how they have improved the last couple of weeks. Congratulations to Coach Terry and the players for their improvement and not giving up
Queen, Brown and Ivan played approx 80 minutes that game. Regardless I agree with the rest.

NMSU would be where Uteps at if they were in CUSA. They lucky they get to play against ITT Tech and Utah community college.

Win! This team needs the confidence of knowing they can be victorious. What good does it do to beat lesser teams in the tourney. We will have to play the big boys down the road. Keep the streak alive! Forgot to hit post this morning

NMSU would be where Uteps at if they were in CUSA. They lucky they get to play against ITT Tech and Utah community college.

They might only trade because of football scheduling. They’re lucky to play ITT Tech and Utah CC huh? What’s UTEPs record versus NMSU the last 10 years? UTEP wouldn’t even be winning the WAC.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
I think we mostly dominated Rice today. I haven't had time to check the stats but we killed them points in the paint. There were so many times we smothered them on defense and picked their pockets.
We won the possession battle again by a few. We were up in offensive rebounds until the very end but by that time, we were shooting free throws every time up court so they didn't have a chance to come back.

Reactions: groundrounds
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT