ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Dr Natalicio

Very sad news not only for UTEP, but the city of El Paso. Much of the growth in academics, endowment and new building construction happened under her watch. Dr. Natalicio was a visionary who turned a medium size college into a Tier I Research University. I hope they name a building at UTEP in her honor. RIP Dr. Natalicio, you will be missed!

She dedicated her life to education and tens of thousands of people benefited from her labor, my wife and I, and many of our friends included. I had the pleasure to meet her on several occasions and she always made time for students, alumni, fans, and El Pasoans. UTEP needs to name the UGLC center after her, or some other MAJOR recognition for her passion and dedication towards UTEP.

Reactions: MinerManiac
Dr. Natalicio an amazing women, I am so happy to have met her and she left and huge impact to the community and will be truly missed.

Public memorial for Dr. Natalicio later this month. I assume they've already had private services and burial for her. I would have thought they've have her lie in repose for the public to pay their final respects, like they did for Coach Haskins at The Don.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT