ADVERTISEMENT

Rise Up 915

Two different things. This is the same argument that is held on here every once in a while - Nord v Price. Price won with Nord players blah, blah, blah.

Maybe Dimel would have been successful in that 4th year, he wasn’t, Briles was. I bet Coug fans remember him for the 0-11 season and not for “turning things around” like 2Step wrongly claims.
Good comparison. Exactly what came to my mind as well.

You’re right, for the most part, that UH fans remember Dimel for his lack of success. There a minority of Coog fans that do think Dimel stocked the cupboard and perhaps would have turned things around given another year. Who knows?

We are Coog fans as opposed to Coug fans, tho.

Ticket update: only 10 sections have availability, 6 of those sections have nothing but single seats, only $40-60 tickets remain for people that don't want single seats. Most of tickets available are in section 4, 5, and 6. Let's get this thing sold out!

Last edited:
Looks like UTEP opened up some pairs scattered across the stadium, even some cheap ones. If you need extras go get 'em, now's the time

Reactions: MinerFan79
Only 7 sections have tickets available. Of those 7, 4 have single seats. Only one section has seats available in the East end. Tickets in sections 4, 5, and 6 appear to be moving a lot faster. Let's sell this place out!

Reactions: TxRdKiller
KTSM-9-DAY-FORECAST-2022-08-21T171435.319.jpg

Possible rain Saturday. Monsoon season.

Never, ever in my wildest dreams would I have imagined a supposed “UTEP fan” biatch about a ticket price for a sold out UTEP football game! Wow’zers!

Hats off to you Senter! Not even Price pulled that shit off! LOL!

Tickets appear to be moving slowly this morning. Hopefully they pick up as people start going to the Ticketmaster. If it doesn't sell out maybe this will help UTEP realize they should bring down prices in those sections slightly. I think a $5 decrease in these high end sections would be very beneficial.

Never, ever in my wildest dreams would I have imagined a supposed “UTEP fan” biatch about a ticket price for a sold out UTEP football game! Wow’zers!

Hats off to you Senter! Not even Price pulled that shit off! LOL!

Price never sold out the Sun Bowl?

Tickets appear to be moving slowly this morning. Hopefully they pick up as people start going to the Ticketmaster. If it doesn't sell out maybe this will help UTEP realize they should bring down prices in those sections slightly. I think a $5 decrease in these high end sections would be very beneficial.
At this point, anything UTEP sells is pure gravy. They need to ensure they provide a positive customer experience by taking care of restrooms and stocking concession stands. No need to discount tickets, when they already are.

It’s up to Dimel at this point. Lose this game and then UTEP will need to sell $5 tickets to get over 20k the rest of the year.

This has been the strategy all along and now they reap the rewards of their risk. It's going to sell out. For this day, this game, UTEP is the cool thing to do tonight. Those that waited until the last minute will pay what they have to.

What they should have done is make every seat $9.15. It would have sold out very easily.

Tickets have really started moving in the last hour or so. Sections 4 and 22 don't have many seats left. 5 and 6 appear to be moving at a slower pace

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT