Harris
Barrett
Jones
Willms

Bench
Thomas
Barnes
Flaggert

I wrote this up about 20 minutes ago but chose not to post it at first. With your thread, it's a little more relevant now.

The guys I feel comfortable with on the floor
Willms
Jones
Thomas
Harris
Artis
Barrett

The guys I feel ok with on the floor
Venegas

The guys I am uncertain of
Cameron
Barnes

The guys I've lost almost all confidence in
Everyone else

Interesting bit from Johnson post game. The mask Wilmms was wearing was just something he picked up somewhere, He still hasn't been properly fitted for one. Probably will be healed by the time that happens, ha. Anyway, complained to coaches during the game that he couldn't see. I wasn't paying enough attention, did he ever take it off? 1 point from Wilmms, but kind of understandable without a proper fitting mask.

Interesting bit from Johnson post game. The mask Wilmms was wearing was just something he picked up somewhere, He still hasn't been properly fitted for one. Probably will be healed by the time that happens, ha. Anyway, complained to coaches during the game that he couldn't see. I wasn't paying enough attention, did he ever take it off? 1 point from Wilmms, but kind of understandable without a proper fitting mask.

He looked out of sorts. Reminded me of Hooper. Head in the clouds. A second and a half too slow. Not a factor. Mask not fitting makes sense. Not the Willms we've seen up to this point.

Reactions: Tucson_Miner
I wrote this up about 20 minutes ago but chose not to post it at first. With your thread, it's a little more relevant now.

Willms
Jones
Thomas
Harris
Artis
Barrett

Venegas

Cameron
Barnes

The guys I've lost almost all confidence in
Everyone else
To have any success this year I feel that 1)either Barnes and/or Cameron have to contribute 2)Thomas showed some promise but needs coaching to stop the constant fouling.3)Willms and Jones need time and seasoning. Willms healthy and Jones better conditioning. With Harris, Artis and now Barrett; I feel for the first time at least there's a glimmer of hope. Barrett is hard to believe!

Reactions: MineroFanatico

Willms
Jones
Thomas
Harris
Artis
Barrett

Venegas

Cameron
Barnes