ADVERTISEMENT

rules and regulations

KakaoTalk_20160301_223812488.jpg

No boobies

LGF663.jpg

No foul language. Are you the president of the United States? No, you're not. So no profanity!

239943466_0068e812e7_z.jpg

When I was in high school Clint High was one of our main rivals. We'd remove the "n" from the town name. Ooops! I forgot no referencing or sexually explicit material either.

tim-floyd-looks-like-he-gambled-away-everything-and-his-14399076.png

Can't flame coaches, staff, etc...

Hope this helps!

I see a lot of post and threads being deleted. I just wanna know what can be posted or not

The rules are vague. They promote trolls posting and derailing threads. The rules are only allowed to increase post count so that the site can be justified. You don't create rules to punish the real fans. In doing this you hurt the board.

Whomever the moderator may be is doing an injustice to this board. Deleting random threads such as the discussion about other boards. How about fix the board you have and others won't be discussed?

Any bets this post doesn't make it till morning?

Reactions: groundrounds
I was sad to see @unihorn’s babe of the day thread deleted. Several message boards have one of those. Even the shitty cusabbs site has one of them.

Don't say that too loud. You will be deleted too....

I personally didn't care for it, but I was ok with it.

Haha. Remember no more bans. Even if we do we can always return with a similar handle and then deny ever being the banned poster(s). Cuz without proof and facts we look silly making accusations.

Sorry, my name is Pat. Not Bob. This is no troll account at anyone expense. Only here to post about UTEP sports.

I did not ghost anyone. I've bee using this screenname for years. Ive posted on other boards with this name before. When I signed up here, the name was taken so I had to make it my own.

Sorry for the confusion

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT