ADVERTISEMENT

Ruston Predictions!!! Can we get two road wins in a row!?

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
I'm happy we've won our last 2, but the last game was not the dominating performance I had hoped for. We kept them in the game with dumb penalties and predictable play calling. With that said, that will be the best QB we face all year until we meet Harris and UTSA. The game in Ruston is a toss up. I'm going with 1st OT game of the year and we pull it out!
Miners 30
Ruston Swamp Rats 27 OT

I'm happy we've won our last 2, but the last game was not the dominating performance I had hoped for. We kept them in the game with dumb penalties and predictable play calling. With that said, that will be the best QB we face all year until we meet Harris and UTSA. The game in Ruston is a toss up. I'm going with 1st OT game of the year and we pull it out!
Miners 30
Ruston Swamp Rats 27 OT

I think we should be fair in the fact the D line has been outstanding the last two games. But opponents are still gashing UTEP's secondary in the second half and almost blew a 20 point lead. I'm not convinced Dimel can finish a game.

18 years since we last beat them in Ruston. Can Dimel do it? No.

US 24
THEM 27

goin' to be a tough "trap" game to win. Lets expect their best effort to win 28 to 24..
will need another 200 yards on the ground to win this game and the defense to come up with another TD.

Reactions: utep2step
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT