ADVERTISEMENT

School is about to start...

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
...anyone know if Josh McSwiggan is on campus or not? I think I heard that all of the others are. If Broderick Jones signs, doesn't he have be enrolled for the start of school also?

Banks, so a student can miss weeks of the fall semester and still get credit? Must be a new rule change specifically for UTEP and their athletes.

I believe UCLA starts their semester after UTEP does.

Chunks, I don't have anything to link to. I could very well be wrong. I am just going by memory. I remember that a few members here and at cusabbs looked it up regarding when the very last day Issac Hamilton could enroll (late registration) and still be in the team. I believe Coach Floyd mentioned it on TV as well.

Chunks, I don't have anything to link to. I could very well be wrong. I am just going by memory. I remember that a few members here and at cusabbs looked it up regarding when the very last day Issac Hamilton could enroll (late registration) and still be in the team. I believe Coach Floyd mentioned it on TV as well.

I remember that. I thought the late registration had to be within a week into the semester tho.

I mentioned this in another thread, does he come?

Just got Brodricks Jones.

The cut off day for players to enroll in school is census day. I dont think census day is until the middle of september. Many time guys have enrolled right before census day.

Who is ChunksMinerFan? I am STCarlosEP. That's my only handle. It's weird you and others have an obsession with some past posters. They must have made quite the lasting impression on you.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT