ADVERTISEMENT

Score & Attendance Prediction Thread: MBB vs FIU

We're 6-11 who cares. When we're back to .500 then maybe predictions will matter a little bit. This team is God Awful right now and there's talent so I don't understand at all.

If we lose this game then I doubt we even make the CUSA tournament. This was the 'easy' part of our schedule.

We need rebounding. Smith has faded away in conference and Thomas has just regressed. Hopefully Willms can step up and play more minutes. Wade and Frazier need to play in this regard.

As bad as our defense might seem right now, its our offense that struggled against FAU. Osborne layed an egg . He hit his first 3 and then missed 2 layups, 3 freethrows, a dunk and another 3 in a span of about 3 minutes. We had a huge drought in the 2nd half before Gilyard went off. Then Osborne missed another layup at the rim when we were down 5. Omega can't seem to score until we are behind with time running out. Thomas is forcing everything, usually because the shot clock will run out. Maybe we should play Gilyard and McGee together?

We're 6-11 who cares. When we're back to .500 then maybe predictions will matter a little bit. This team is God Awful right now and there's talent so I don't understand at all.
Amen....amen...aaaamen... :(
200.webp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT