ADVERTISEMENT

She likes to spank the monkey

Seriously, a guy I know was attacked and bitten by a macaque in Gibraltar that wanted his camera. He got so sick he was hospitalized over a week.

This woman is very lucky she didn't get attacked

Reactions: unihorn
Seriously, a guy I know was attacked and bitten by a macaque in Gibraltar that wanted his camera. He got so sick he was hospitalized over a week.

This woman is very lucky she didn't get attacked
Monkeys scare the crap out of me.

Reactions: axingfools1
If she got in there so easily, what keeps the monkeys from getting out?

Want to bet the woman will sue the El Paso Zoo for not having an adequate barrier? You know some sleeze ball opportunistic lawyer has had to contact her by now.
Mark Davis. Yeah he already made a statement regarding her termination attacking the law firm and lawyer where she worked

She was busted today, 1500 hundred bond. Give her community service, cleaning all the cages in the zoo all summer.
From her mug shot she thinks her s—t doesn’t stink, but for damn sure those animals crap does.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
She's cute, but stupid or maybe smart, cause she might end up making money and being popular for this Monkey Business 🐒🐒 lol

Mark Davis. Yeah he already made a statement regarding her termination attacking the law firm and lawyer where she worked

I used to be friends with that Lawyer when I lived on the Eastside. Hes cool. He and his family also survived a plane crash or a freeway landing or something

Honestly was expecting something else on this thread from unihorn.

giphy.gif

One flung of crap to her face by the two would have taught her a lesson no work place firing could have done.

Reactions: utep-piggy
What happened to #epstrong? Was that drowned out by the levee a while back?

Given how quickly this woman got a new job, and the crazy ass rant from her new employer, it makes me wonder if this was all an elaborate PR stunt.:oops:
Imo her goal was to go viral but idk if she's capable of planning that far ahead. She got a lucky break.

• Haha
Reactions: utep-piggy
She is smiling because she feels it will get dismissed, probably thinks its a joke. Also I'm sure that Davis was not the only one calling to hire her. With her good looks and all, she knows she could get a lot of guys to do what she wants them to do. Her cell phone is probably ringing as we speak.

With instant on demand smart phones and social media she probably wouldn't have done it. She obviously likes attention.

However, imagine it's the mid 1980's, your drunk and/or high AF, sneaked past the patrol and you just sneaked into the city zoo with your high school buds like it's the movie from "Altered States" and DON'T want to be caught on camera...LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT