ADVERTISEMENT

Should Aaron Jones picture

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Be added to the Basketball practice facility?? Like they have Julyan Stone and Derrick Caracter?? If yes should they put a packers picture?? Or of Aaron Jones wearing a Utep Basketball Jersey??

Reactions: MinerFan79
Did he play Basketball for Utep??
I don't know. I doubt it. Nobody knows about the 48 total minutes that Aaron Jones played basketball and putting a picture of him wearing a Packers jersey in the basketball facility would be a head-scratcher.

Reactions: minermx07
I don't know. I doubt it. Nobody knows about the 48 total minutes that Aaron Jones played basketball and putting a picture of him wearing a Packers jersey in the basketball facility would be a head-scratcher.

No 17 year old recruit will know who Fon Maynard is. But I'm sure they will know who is Aaron Jones. Every little thing helps with recruiting. Who knows maybe some recruit maybe a Packer fan.

No 17 year old recruit will know who Fon Maynard is. But I'm sure they will know who is Aaron Jones. Every little thing helps with recruiting. Who knows maybe some recruit maybe a Packer fan.
That’s really cute you think a basketball playing Packers fan would choose El Paso/UTEP for “4 years” because of Aaron Jones’ brief hoops career.

• Haha
Reactions: techsloth
I love the picture of Culpepper's fast break dunk against Bulter in the NCAA. You can see UTEP on his and William's Jersey. You can see only the UTEP fans standing (because they know what's coming) and also you can see Hayward in the background with his mouth open. I also like the 'NCAA championship' up on the 1st deck.

Great picture of an iconic UTEP player doing his thing. He is also our 2nd leading scorer and has had a long career overseas.

Be added to the Basketball practice facility?? Like they have Julyan Stone and Derrick Caracter?? If yes should they put a packers picture?? Or of Aaron Jones wearing a Utep Basketball Jersey??
I had no idea Jones ever played basketball for UTEP. If there's an actual shot of him playing BB in a UTEP jersey, I'd include it, but also a small inset pic of him in a Packers uni. That'd be for the other schulbs like me who wouldn't know about his BB playing time.

A man was banned from Wrigley Field for life for making that gesture.

cubs.jpg

Reactions: Cube Jack
The Showtyme Sport Grill,

The Showtyme Sport Grill,

I think opening a restaurant during this time is a bad idea. Also in El Paso there might be another lockdown coming up.

Reactions: Cube Jack
This may be a deal where he’s simply getting a royalty on gross sales for the use of his name and likeness. Then no risk for him.

Reactions: FedupMiner
If you’re opening up a restaurant with no takeout system in mind, that is definitely a bad idea. If you’re barely thinking about having a small takeout system in mind, that is also a bad idea.

Right now, you build with a pick up window and curbside in mind, that you can easily re-configure later. You do not open a restaurant to expect everyone to come in and sit down.

This may be a deal where he’s simply getting a royalty on gross sales for the use of his name and likeness. Then no risk for him.
But he is probably paying for it?? Even if before lockdowns opening a restaurant in El Paso is a bad idea. How many restaurants in El Paso actually do good?? That is not a national chain?? AJ should invest in Tech or something. Restaurant not a good idea. Maybe in Green Bay but not El Paso.

It's going to be a sports bar that offers food. I normally don't order food from bars. I stick to alcoholic drinks. I wonder where it's going to be.

Reactions: axingfools1
I think opening a restaurant during this time is a bad idea. Also in El Paso there might be another lockdown coming up.
I don't know of there will be another lock down, but I notice these sports bar and grills don't always work out long term.

I guess that Vince Young steakhouse is still open, but he has zero ownership of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT