ADVERTISEMENT

SMU in a bad way. Look for Larry to fly the coop...

He doesn't need this crap? Isn't this the third time his programs have been investigated?

This will be his third program receiving major sanctions (which is not a new thing for SMU).

I think SMU will avoid major penalties. I have a feeling the assistants will get thrown under the bus. Brown is an old man he's got maybe two years left. Whatever happens SMU basketball is here to stay. They have a practice facility thats nicer than most nba practice facilities. The rennovations at moody have made it one of the best venues in the country. They have the best atmosphere for college basketball in texas by far. With their facilities and money they will have no problems attracting top notch coaches to the hilltop.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
George Bush lives in the neighborhood near SMU. Maybe he can pop on over and talk to Larry on how to cover thing up. (i'm kidding...relax)

Nobody cares about SMU athletics except for the wealthy boosters. Apparently all of SMU's fans are wealthy boosters.

SMU has barely been relevant in basketball, actually Larry Brown made them relevant before he got there they weren't ever that good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT