ADVERTISEMENT

so is Hanskins playing tomorrow? Game time decision

If I was coach, I would go with Fields, why risk "Hankins" if he is not 100%... That is, unless the game is competitive... right? My fellow arm chair coaches!!! lol I really liked #5 he looks like a runner who can get outside, rather than try to just smash it in... Which UTEP has really failed to do...

If I was coach, I would go with Fields, why risk "Hankins" if he is not 100%... That is, unless the game is competitive... right? My fellow arm chair coaches!!! lol I really liked #5 he looks like a runner who can get outside, rather than try to just smash it in... Which UTEP has really failed to do...
If Hankins is at a higher risk for getting injured then yes the coaches should sit him out. If not then he needs to play. #5 Eldridge will be a good speed compliment to Hankins. Not sure if we have any 'outside' plays though. That would require a little sprinkle on our vanilla running game.

Really? you A holes decided to make fun of a spelling error instead of commenting on a football topic? People like you make this site a POS.
we don't have enough followers, and people like you make us lose followers. I for one I am out of here, thanks to you A holes

Lmao, sensitive much?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT