ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Miss @ UTEP Game Thread

Lovable Miners 77
Miss. South. 59

I'm a misguided missile hoping for a direct hit! Hawkins and Lathon make a positive impact sharing time. Another new starting lineup will boost the scoring, boarding and defending.

Cant make the game today. Anybody care to shoot some happenings if in attendance??

Or La Tech is going to be PO'd Saturday night. After getting swept in Florida, we really can't afford to lose a home game.
Problem is we dont have shooters that can get hot (outside of 2 scrimmages and 1 game this year). We will have to grind it out with La Tech.

Well, I was wrong about Lathon starting.

Good news is that UTEP is already in the bonus and have made all their free throws so far.

13-13

Wow, what an ugly game. The Miners are shooting terribly, but part of that is because Southern Miss is playing with their hands, putting the Miners at the line. The Miners have made all 13 of their free throw attempts, so at least they're making Southern Miss pay for their fouls.

Reactions: miner1liner
UTEP 30 USM 28 at half

Most telling stat is UTEP is 13/13 at the free throw line. USM has yet to get to the charity line. Without our made free throws, we’d be losing big time!

Reactions: miner1liner
Too bad we can't challenge the nation from the free throw line. Might have a chance to win something. Otherwise can't throw it in the ocean. Awful. This team is going nowhere. USM is the worst team in CUSA and we're struggling to be up by two lousy points.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Is there something wrong or did we misjudge our true talent?
Mixture of both.
Is there something wrong or did we misjudge our true talent?
Mixture of both, plus Rodney Terry isn’t proving himself to be a great X’s and O’s Wizard like i was hoping he could be nor a finder of a consistent, common sense rotation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT