ADVERTISEMENT

Speedy Recovery Terry

I hope you guys are happy now. He got sick from all of the heat brought by the coaching experts we have here.

I also think Lathon is transfering because of the mean tweets from Miner fans on Twitter and he probably reads this board.

I hope you guys are happy now. He got sick from all of the heat brought by the coaching experts we have here.

I also think Lathon is transfering because of the mean tweets from Miner fans on Twitter and he probably reads this board.

If he got sick by reading posts on here, then he shouldn't be a head coach. Nobody said any mean things about Lathon. Please stop being stupid.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
If he got sick by reading posts on here, then he shouldn't be a head coach. Nobody said any mean things about Lathon. Please stop being stupid.

They were knocking him pretty bad on twitter. They were saying he should be benched. Lot of the same stuff you read hear you can see on twitter.

Every players dream is to make the nba or play to get paid... if all the tweets ruffled lathons feathers he should try another occupation.... it’s ten times worse when you play professionally

Players these days are sensitive. They cant handle the pressure. Look at Kevin Durant the king of twitter wars.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
People can be pretty mean and dumb behind the computer/phone. 99.9% who talk shit would swoon in person. It's pretty lame.

Cool. I'm there before the gates open most games and by the dugouts hanging out with friends and meeting players. Come by for a rational discussion anytime.
works good. I got a friend who has his tickets near the chihuahuas dugout, so I can use his tickets to get in that section. We can have a beer, but don't call it a date

works good. I got a friend who has his tickets near the chihuahuas dugout, so I can use his tickets to get in that section. We can have a beer, but don't call it a date

You don't need a ticket in that section to stand by the dugouts before the game. I'm mostly by the visitor dugout.

I don't drink.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT