ADVERTISEMENT

Stay classy San Diego Union Tribune

Of all Floyd pictures you could have Google'd you had to use that one?!

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/aug/02/sdsu-basketball-brodricks-jones-utep/

No surprise there at all. The overall perception of CTF outside EP (even inside the city to some extent) is that he is a hothead and perhaps unethical in his various dealings. Even where he kicked ass at ISU, when mention of his name came up after Hoiberg went to the nba, most opinion of Floyd in that area was negative. Whether the negative perception of him is warranted or not is not for me say, but it seems to be quite prevalent. Just no big surprise. The image you see of him in this article is there to further perpetuate that very perception.

Maybe "rips" is too strong a word, but the writer questions his choice in Floyd/UTEP and also subtly questions his loyalty/gratitude.

Reactions: mine n for gold
No knock on SDSU. I remember Haskins would complain about playing at their lousy gym. They have come a long, long way. Both universities share tremendous similarities.

Reactions: mine n for gold
Funny...kinda made it see as he stole Jones after he signed. ..karma ...no ...the situation just happened to be there for us and for 3 other Universities we just sealed the deal before they had a chance GO MINERS...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT