ADVERTISEMENT

Steven Montez - Del Valle H.S.

66miners

Starter
Mar 28, 2005
Chih excluded, has anyone seen this kid play? Since I have CU season tickets I was wondering if he has the tools to be a
starting QB in the PAC12.

From what CU recruiting writers state, he may possible be thrown into the fire early; hence which is why he chose CU, to play right away. CU loved his size and arm. They think he has the moxy to turn the CU ship around. I wish him success.

Still can't believe your ducks lost to OSU. With Chip Kelly gone and now Mariota, the door's wide open for us wannabes.

Originally posted by PURPLEFIRE:
Not with my ducks there bwahahah ! ;)
Never call anyone out for not being a fan again. You're always the first to criticize people for their opinions or lack of posts after a win. You are just like the kids who go to UTEP and wear other schools gear its stupid. I guarantee you dont have a degree from Oregon on your wall. You dont donate money to Oregon, you are not a season ticket holder. You've probably never been to Autzen stadium. They're are not your ducks. This is not a Duck board for tshirt fans.

There are several posters on this board who went to or donate to other schools. However, you never hear them come on here and say my Horns or my Wildcats. The above poster has season tickets to CU, he is actually a donor. He did not come on here trying to ram the buffs down our throat, he asked a football question. He is a miner who lives in Colorado and has season tickets at CU. You on the other hand are a t shirt fan who feels the need to constantly rep the Ducks on this board. Oregon has a board if you want to talk about the Ducks.

He's very good. Throws an accurate pass, plays with alot of poise, and is a great athlete. His father played QB in the NFL, so he has good blood lines. He's also a very confident young man.

I am not sure if he is Pac-12 good, but he is a very good football player.

Whats the over/under that chi will still weigh in on this thread? To stay on topic, only seen the news highlights, but he seems legit.
This post was edited on 2/5 1:11 PM by allminer

At work today I wore my UTEP shirt, and most of the "DUCK" fans thought it was a Beaver shirt at first :p

PROUD MINER!!!! Forget the QUACKS!!!

Gibby once said it best IYNWUYAU or something like that!
uzi.r191677.gif

lol

This post was edited on 2/5 9:29 PM by shyminer81

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT