ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Bowl

What a tool, to bring up politics amongst fellow miner fans. Take that crap elsewhere.

This works both ways. I see people making political comments from the other side. No one seems to care then.
I don't care either way when I do hear it because I'm not a millennial and don't take everything personal and have to go into my safe space, but people need to be called out for it just the same if you are going to do it here all of a sudden. Either call it all out, or don't get offended when you don't agree.
I also, like most of you, come here to talk about sports and not politics and would rather both sides do it elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeWore62
SB Nation = Miami vs. Oregon
CBS/Palm = Pitt vs. Stanford
SI = BC vs. Utah
Bleacher = Stanford vs. Pitt

Reactions: minermx07
This works both ways. I see people making political comments from the other side. No one seems to care then.
I don't care either way when I do hear it because I'm not a millennial and don't take everything personal and have to go into my safe space, but people need to be called out for it just the same if you are going to do it here all of a sudden. Either call it all out, or don't get offended when you don't agree.
I also, like most of you, come here to talk about sports and not politics and would rather both sides do it elsewhere.
I think its context. It's okay if you do an OT. Not okay, if you bring it up when people are having a chill converstation.

"OT: Debate Tonight" is good.

"Canales's playcalling makes less than x candidate's policy" is bad

Please not Miami or USC again. I'm sick and tired of those two. They have no appreciation of the Sun Bowl or El Paso.

Colorado would be great for the El Paso connection. I'd like to see Boston College or Pitt as well.

Please yes Miami and USC. Would bebest matchup since Irish vs Miami.

At this point I think Stanford is heavy favorite 9n the Pac-11 side. ACC is very much in flux. If I had to guess Va Tech.

College Football Talk: Duke vs. Stanford
SB Nation: California vs. Boston College
CBSSPORTS.COM: Virginia vs. Stanford

CSiKA2QUsAA-w-v.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT