ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Bowl

I wasn’t bitching about the attendance. I was mocking unihorn, who claimed the tournament should be moved to the arena. That is not bitching about attendance.

I already answered your question. Here it is again- Because I wanted to. That’s why I went. That’s why most people do things.
So you openly admit that you come here to mock other posters. Hmmm.

Here is is again too. I already quoted your previous comment that "fans shouldn't go to games just because". So you went just because you wanted to? Ok. Did you pay for your ticket?

So you openly admit that you come here to mock other posters. Hmmm.

Here is is again too. I already quoted your previous comment that "fans shouldn't go to games just because". So you went just because you wanted to? Ok. Did you pay for your ticket?

Yes, I will mock posters that ask questions easily available online or whom suggest dumb ideas.

Again, and this is the last time I will respond to you on this topic. I went to the game because I wanted to and I paid for it.

Fans shouldn’t go “because” it’s the thing to do. “Support your team” “Not a real fan” etc.

Reactions: John 100
Yes, I will mock posters that ask questions easily available online or whom suggest dumb ideas.

Again, and this is the last time I will respond to you on this topic. I went to the game because I wanted to and I paid for it.

Fans shouldn’t go “because” it’s the thing to do. “Support your team” “Not a real fan” etc.
Well its nice to know that you went to a game and you paid for a ticket, but it still doesn't explain why. Just because I wanted to is not a sufficient explanation (even according to you). Was it the NMSU game?

This is why I hate when Kappy and other news people demand that fans go to the games. It's ironic because those people get free tickets to the games and eat for free.

Yeah. They call for fans to go and support and bring all kinds of excuses and lame comparisons. No other FBS school has gone 51 years and 26 years without bowl and tournament victories. None!

Other schools with less attendance accomplish a lot more than UTEP does.

LOL ..that is the most pathetic comment I have ever read...You obviously have no life if you are proud about that. You are a keyboard BAD ASS!!!

I have no idea what the comment is that you are responding to, but I can only imagine. Must be bad to be the most pathetic because there have been some doozies!!!

Nice to know you were thinking about me this Christmas. Talk about “no life”. Merry Christmas buddy!
It doesn't take away from that fact that you openly admit that you mock posters, something you would never do to to their face. You are hiding behind your computer.

So which game did you attend? Was it NMSU?

Stanford is practicing at Eastwood High School.

Pittsburgh is practicing at Socorro Athletic Center.

I know you’re disappointed Justin Bieber isn’t coming.

At least he would bring notoriety and star power to the Sun Bowl. Bieber would be good for the Sun Bowl and you might even get fans to buy tickets who normally wouldn’t. What a dumb idea! Way better to have the bands perform, who were going to be there anyway.

At least he would bring notoriety and star power to the Sun Bowl. Bieber would be good for the Sun Bowl and you might even get fans to buy tickets who normally wouldn’t. What a dumb idea! Way better to have the bands perform, who were going to be there anyway.

Its pretty sad that there is so many bowl games and NMSU/ Las Cruces cant get one. I wonder why???

Tickets at Circle K are buy 1 get 1 free. Went from top 25 teams and Rihanna to people who auditioned for the voice and now we are basically equivalent to the New Mexico Bowl. Thanks Bernie.

Tickets at Circle K are buy 1 get 1 free. Went from top 25 teams and Rihanna to people who auditioned for the voice and now we are basically equivalent to the New Mexico Bowl. Thanks Bernie.

Remember when the Sun Bowl gets renovated and there’s less seats, tickets will be MORE expensive, but the pecking order on the Sun Bowl will continue to drop. The CBS contract is up after 2019 game and then we’ll be lucky to be the New Mexico bowl.

The Sun Bowl isn't equivalent to the New Mexico Bowl. Not even close. The Sun Bowl pays out over $2 million. The New Mexico Bowl's payout is less than a million.

Plus, the Sun Bowl gets teams for the Pac 12 and the AAC. The New Mexico Bowl gets CUSA and Mountain West team.

So, no, it's not close.

Reactions: Realm-Fx
The Sun Bowl should have done a better job of advertising that tickets can be purchased at Circle K.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Bernie the Friendly President has almost run this thing to the ground.

Although, the swag items did look better this year.

I will be watching Sun Bowl from snowy and minus 10 wind chill Nebraska. Be safe and a $12 to $20 Uber ride around El Paso for safety is worth every penny.

Reactions: develman
Stanford band wants Beto, and they’ll trade Reagan’s legacy + tons of almonds for him haha.

Yes it looks great. Started out not so good but the fans have come out now. Especially on the side in the sun. Pitt playing Marty Robbins 'El Paso'

Reactions: chesapeake_miner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT