ADVERTISEMENT

TAMU-CC @ UTEP mbb game thread OPT

PickMyAxe915

MI Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2022
9.15$ tickets for all seats, for a game at 2 pm. Got mine. Hope we can win this one against a tournament team from last year.

Reactions: kickballpro
Early start for a game but hopefully the low price gets plenty of butts in the Don. I think the Miners will win this one 76 - 70.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
I hate the 2pm start time. The USA vs England match is going to have a negative effect on attendance tomorrow.
Not really. A soccer game isn’t going to take fans away. If The Beach Boys were having a concert at that time, or 60 Minutes was airing, maybe. All the old timers are still going and all the young fans still won’t.

Not really. A soccer game isn’t going to take fans away. If The Beach Boys were having a concert at that time, or 60 Minutes was airing, maybe. All the old timers are still going and all the young fans still won’t.
Honestly if anything, UTEP should focus on it being after the US England game. The game will end right around 145-2pm and the official watch party is down the street from the Don at The District West. If I had the day off, I would head over at 1130am, eat and watch the US game somewhere on Cinci or The District and then head over.

Love seeing MM feeding the big men inside, Kalu and ZO, too bad they had to sit. Don’t see that much.

Reactions: Lil_Train
This one has been much like the other two this week. We get a double digit lead and it fades away in the 2nd. Let's see how the team comes out to start the 2nd.

Rebounding looks better, Frazier has given us a couple open shots. Got a little sloppy to end the half, but the defense has been fantastic again. We have not allowed many open shots... always a hand in their face.

Reactions: MinersWon
I can't watch this game on TV, so while I'm following along online I have the Duke-Xavier game on. Souley Boum is leading UX in scoring with 15 and the Musketeers are only down 5 in the second half.

• Wow
Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT