ADVERTISEMENT

Tarke is a goner

Everyone agrees that last year was not the season we all hoped for. I say Tarke was a disappointment both because of what little get showed and how Terry use him. Either way, bottom line is he was a disappointment from what we all hoped he might be. We need to keep Williams and Boum by all means.

Tarke was disappointing but I think it had more to do with him not getting much of a chance. It is hard to get things going after a year off. Add to that, the fact Terry didn't play him much.

Well, he's a free agent with the Pistons. I'm guessing this is a camp body. Maybe G-League?

Who can say? Hey, things didn't work out here but glad the young man is able to continue his career.

Well, he's a free agent with the Pistons. I'm guessing this is a camp body. Maybe G-League?

Who can say? Hey, things didn't work out here but glad the young man is able to continue his career.
Okay, so Anthony Tarke leaves UTEP and plays his final season at Coppin State, where he won MEAC Player of the Year honor, as in the best player in the entire conference, along with MEAC Defensive Player of the Year, as the best defensive player in the conference. And now he is signing deals with NBA teams to play professional basketball in some capacity. Whether or not he ends up playing in an NBA game on an NBA team's roster, it seems he is certainly good enough to make a living playing basketball, whether he eventually ends up in Europe or wherever.

And Terry absolutely wasted him.

Okay, so Anthony Tarke leaves UTEP and plays his final season at Coppin State, where he won MEAC Player of the Year honor, as in the best player in the entire conference, along with MEAC Defensive Player of the Year, as the best defensive player in the conference. And now he is signing deals with NBA teams to play professional basketball in some capacity. Whether or not he ends up playing in an NBA game on an NBA team's roster, it seems he is certainly good enough to make a living playing basketball, whether he eventually ends up in Europe or wherever.

And Terry absolutely wasted him.
Wasted him. Even though he was almost always a spark when he did play. CRT was turrible. Turrible.

If he can develop a decent shot, he could find a spot on an NBA roster with his explosiveness and athleticism.

WTF was Terry thinking utilizing him so sparingly? I’ll never understand that.
Me neither. He over-recruited half of his original team and didn't know how to utilize players/playing time very well. Terry just shot himself in the foot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT