ADVERTISEMENT

That's all we're going to get

alvinosports

All Star
May 21, 2012
This is ALL we're going to get, this team is not going to the NCAA period, not even the NIT. The Corpus Christi Tournament is all we're going to get and celebrate this year, and perhaps the Sunbowl Tournament but that's it. I mean losing to UT-Arlington at home, I take it vs NMSU on the road, but who the hell is UT-Arlington ????? If we get something it will be a CBA. Time for Floyd to retire or get fired, he's not hacking it here, the problem is the coaching and not the players.

Gillespie did it on his second year, Rabedeaux took us to the NIT second round on his second year, Barbee to the CBA finals on his third year and NCAA on his fourth year, Sadler to the NCAA on his first year. Haven't you realized there's a problem with this guy ???

Last edited:
Dude, don't you have some "El Tri" game to watch or something. Will somebody please enlighten him on the freak season the Mavericks are having...anybody.

First of all your so late on this post it's embarrassing, second UT Arlington beat Ohio St. at there place and beat Memphis and beat Texas, but they took a 3 away and they lost in OT. They will be undefeated in their league this year and probably go into tourney at like 29-3. With that said we shouldn't have gotten beat the way we did the last two games,but your post is late and a tad exaggerated.

Reactions: mikesarabia
This is ALL we're going to get, this team is not going to the NCAA period, not even the NIT. The Corpus Christy Tournament is all we're going to get and celebrate this year, and perhaps the Sunbowl Tournament but that's it. I mean losing to UT-Arlington at home, I take it vs NMSU on the road, but who the hell is UT-Arlington ????? If we get something it will be a CBA. Time for Floyd to retire or get fired, he's not hacking it here, the problem is the coaching and not the players.

Gillespy did it on his second year, Rabadeux took us to the NIT second round on his second year, Barbee to the CBA finals on his third year and NCAA on his fourth year, Sadler to the NCAA on his first year. Haven't you realize there's a problem with this guy ???
If that's how you feel, I hear NMSU is hiring new fans for their upcoming football and basketball seasons.

If that's how you feel, I hear NMSU is hiring new fans for their upcoming football and basketball seasons.
Did you saw this game ?
My Dear Mr Alvinosports,
What language are you muttering?
Corpus Christy?
Gillespy?
Rabadeux?
Haven't you realize?
Did you saw this game?
If you can't spell or speak proper English, maybe you should be replaced by someone who can. It's a lot less challenging to learn to spell and speak than to coach college basketball.

Hey Alvino, you write and probably sound like someone working at a carwash that slipped over to Juarez for a bite and got some bad pork in your tacos!! If so, I hope you have on a pair of strong "depends" bro!

My Dear Mr Alvinosports,
What language are you muttering?
Corpus Christy?
Gillespy?
Rabadeux?
Haven't you realize?
Did you saw this game?
If you can't spell or speak proper English, maybe you should be replaced by someone who can. It's a lot less challenging to learn to spell and speak than to coach college basketball.
Good one miner1liner! You had me chuckling.

Alvino is torch-worthy - he brings the flames upon himself.

What he says content wise may be torch worthy, but it is bush league to go after someone's lack of command of the language. Two completely different things. Just my opinion.

This is ALL we're going to get, this team is not going to the NCAA period, not even the NIT. The Corpus Christy Tournament is all we're going to get and celebrate this year, and perhaps the Sunbowl Tournament but that's it. I mean losing to UT-Arlington at home, I take it vs NMSU on the road, but who the hell is UT-Arlington ????? If we get something it will be a CBA. Time for Floyd to retire or get fired, he's not hacking it here, the problem is the coaching and not the players.

Gillespy did it on his second year, Rabadeux took us to the NIT second round on his second year, Barbee to the CBA finals on his third year and NCAA on his fourth year, Sadler to the NCAA on his first year. Haven't you realize there's a problem with this guy ???
Chill dude. You're sounding like an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT