ADVERTISEMENT

The 5 players we need to stay

I agree with Axing--Bryson Williams is looking to go somewhere that will put him in the national/international spotlight he deserves. CUSA or the Mountain West do not receive the attention he desires.

I also feel having both Boum and Agnew and their sometimes divergent strengths could be a very positive situation--depending upon whether or not they learn to complement each other under a new coach. Both will be learning some new roles...

Last edited:
Multidisciplinary Studies major. Most people getting a master’s didn’t get their bachelors in that. Especially exceptional scholarship athletes.
Well, he is a grad transfer, so I presume he is a grad student unless he's working on a second bachelor's. He also made the CUSA Commissioner's Academic Honor Roll (twice), which means that he was maintaining a GPA over 3.0, so whatever classes he was taking, he wasn't close to failing them.

Beard wanted Terry because Terry can bring in players like Kevin Durant not because he wants Bryson Williams.
Oh, I'm sorry; I should have checked with you before I made such a erroneous statement. How about considering both reasons?

Williams should to go to a school that needs him so he can shine. He'll get buried at Texas, most likely. It'll be a hard choice for him but maybe Golding can help. Time to get off the Terry wagon, IMHO.

Williams should to go to a school that needs him so he can shine. He'll get buried at Texas, most likely. It'll be a hard choice for him but maybe Golding can help. Time to get off the Terry wagon, IMHO.
He'll start at Texas or just about anywhere. I'll bet Kansas would find a use for him. If anything, he'll thrive somewhere that he doesn't have to do everything himself and can just focus on his game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT