ADVERTISEMENT

The expected embarrassment ....

It's OK to pat Floyd on the ass and tell him good job I guess. About to be a 20pt beat down. But I guess ppl that don't think this team is worth a damn should "find another team". What a moronic response.

Originally posted by Playmaker8832:
It's OK to pat Floyd on the ass and tell him good job I guess. About to be a 20pt beat down. But I guess ppl that don't think this team is worth a damn should "find another team". What a moronic response.
If you make any negative comment about UTEP, some people will call you a "troll", not a fan of UTEP, etc.

Had this team given you any other expectation? The only quality team UTEP beat was Xavier and that was forever ago. Yes, every other quality team blew the Miners out - especially on the road.

I go to almost all of the home games because they are fun, and I don't consider this season to be a major disappointment. Some of you either have unrealistic expectations, or are miserable douches I'd hate to be in a foxhole with, or both.

Originally posted by Seasonticketholder:
I go to almost all of the home games because they are fun, and I don't consider this season to be a major disappointment. Some of you either have unrealistic expectations, or are miserable douches I'd hate to be in a foxhole with, or both.
Unrealistic expectations? Really a Nit win is unrealistic. Lol

CTF tenure has been a disaster. I hope one of next years recruits can be the game changer on offense that we need.

Murray St should have been in the NCAA tournament, that is an impressive team. But of course the cartel left them out

GO MINERS!

Didn't most ppl here think UTEP was a tourney team going into the year? Unrealistic expectations? You're clearly an idiot. Getting better year after year is not an unrealistic expectation. It hasn't happened. Playing a CLOSE game on the road against a quality opponent SHOULD NOT be an unrealistic expectation. That's actually setting the bar quite low.

Originally posted by OBRULE:

Originally posted by Seasonticketholder:
Unrealistic expectations? Really a Nit win is unrealistic. Lol
Only for content sunshine pumpers who are ok with the state of Miner basketball...even if they go to most home games.

expected embarrassment based on expected play. Murray St is a better team than UTEP and a much better one tonight. The Miners' play this year has lowered my expectations...and nothing really changed tonight. Sure they hit a few threes but how many times did they blow easy shots? How many times did they get caught flat footed on D? Stupid plays, 2 T's, lax effort. Expectations have nada to do with being a fan. Now it might be my imagination but in recent years I have yet to see UTEP play a game on natl TV without getting embarrassed.

is happening again...a national tv spanking. A new Miner tradition. I see a movie in the future--Fifty Shades of Orange.

Originally posted by Miner Dawgma:
is happening again...a national tv spanking. A new Miner tradition. I see a movie in the future--Fifty Shades of Orange.
I hope this isn't an all male film.
laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT