ADVERTISEMENT

The greatest Miner team in how long

STexMiner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 15, 2004
And, we're going to be the 5th seed and lose to Charlotte in the first round.

Frustration post.
This post was edited on 3/7 4:51 PM by STexMiner

This post was edited on 3/7 5:30 PM by STexMiner

STex - you need to chill, man - let things play out............you're a bigger drama queen than my ex - didn't think that was possible!

These guys don't make it easy.
Congratulations Seniors for your efforts and contributions!! Congratulations to the underclassmen for their contributions as well!

J Wash showed up as did Vince in final minute. Wash hit critical shots when UTEP needed them.

Originally posted by utep2step:
J Wash showed up as did Vince in final minute. Wash hit critical shots when UTEP needed them.
Totally agree. His D is there most every game, but he sparked them tonight with his mid range game and drives to the bucket. He had a couple nice dishes right under the bucket as well. MVP today, without a doubt.

In my opinion, Washburn's play will determine winning or not winning the tournament. He is our most important player. At least I think so.

I don't know if it's just me or what, but Floyd's substitutions seemed off kilter today. Especially the second half when, down by around 43-46, Lang and Hunter sparked a nice run and we're up 48-46. He then subs them out just before the 12 minute media time-out. Fine I thought, breather, then back at maybe the 9 minute mark, where they'll get the 8 minute media time out for another rest. They did not return until the 6:50 mark and we were down 48-52. That was a long ass 5 minutes. Hunter, Lang and Washburn were huge today. Would have sucked big time for the Seniors to close out at home with a loss.

Oh man...

you outta see him on the CUSA board, he's worse there, especially during a Miner game. Any negative stretches of the game from the Miners and he goes off the handle and starts claiming "we're done, stick a fork in us" or "we suck again", way before the game is over. You hit the nail right on the head with him, he doesn't let the game play out, a true drama queen. Chill Stex, it's not over till it's over.

Bring back the Amen chant!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT