ADVERTISEMENT

The infamous “hand job” game

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
I’m sure y’all remember this from the telecast when Texas came here. Anyone have any backstory or know who these people were?

tenor.gif

I wonder if the guy in the blue right above them saw it.

It’s funny because she’s working him over and he looks bored as fvck.

It’d be great if the UT System made UT play here occasionally. That game was huge. The problem is no one gives a crap about UTEP in Austin for the return trips.

Maybe hoops?

I tried looking for it but I can’t find it on YouTube. It was a clip from the Mike Price era and I’m sure it’s gone from the internet. Maybe someone else had seen it.

It’d be great if the UT System made UT play here occasionally. That game was huge. The problem is no one gives a crap about UTEP in Austin for the return trips.

Maybe hoops?
It be great if our Athletic Department had negotiated the same payout as UTSA did with Texas. I don't have the exact figures but I remember it's like we're playing a free game over there. We both signed five-game contracts with Texas but utsa is making like an extra 1.2 million. Don't forget that utsa can take a bus up the road for the game. That should save them a lot on the travel costs compared to us.

Reactions: unihorn
I was at the game and the Sun Bowl was rocking. The Sun Bowl was loud and the Miners hung tough til the end. This was big time college football atmosphere in El Paso. Unfortunately, this seems like a distant memory.

I’m sure y’all remember this from the telecast when Texas came here. Anyone have any backstory or know who these people were?

tenor.gif
“They’re having a great time.”
If you go back and watch the broadcast, in addition to the hand job, there’s a shot of Mike Price itching his balls like he was wearing asbestos underwear.
He was a very sexual man!
“It’s rolling, baby. It’s rolling.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT