ADVERTISEMENT

The Other Battle of I-10 Game Thread

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
Is anyone at the stadium yet? How’s the scene looking?

UTEP to receive the ball first. Locksley with the start. And we start 3 n out.

Narcisse is going to have a career day. It might get ugly if our offense can’t move the ball.

Is there any NFL hype for Hughes? He gets yards despite teams stacking 8 or 9 in the box.

Locksley is so bad. I think let's burn Goodwin's redshirt he can't possibly be any worse. This UTEP team with a quaterback who is a notch below average wins 4 games easy. But with these guys, we might get the one win only.

Well there's no mystery for an opponent if first and second down are always runs and third down is a pass. The other team always knows when to pass rush, when to maintain lane integrity, when to use their dbs for run support.

Yeah I was wondering. Some guys are just really good college players. There's nothing wrong with that. When it comes to UTEP you have to look for any silver lining.
Yep. Agree on needing to look for silver lining as well.

P A T H E T I C in every category. They get out smarted, out physicalled(?), out played, out coached, can't pass and catch, can't protect the QB, and the list goes on.
Someone told me recently that we will measure our progress with baby steps, one game at a time. I see nothing but these backwards baby steps.
Another sack!

Every team’s 2nd and even some 3rd string QBs are far better than whoever our starter is any given week. SMH. ZERO completions through a quarter and a half.

True to his word, Dimel is being MORE conservative.

Only UTEP would go winless and hire a new coach who went winless.

We would've been better off getting a 30 something year old and say how would you like 2 million for maybe four years? If you fail no one will blame you and you can go back to being an Assistant. If you succeed, every power 5 school with an opening will want you.

What hungry, young, coach doesn't take that? And obviously, we don't get most guys out there, but this is crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT