ADVERTISEMENT

Think I'm over college sports.

USAFminersfan

MI Regular
Nov 8, 2008
I lost interest in college football when all this conference realignment happened. It was basically a death nail for an already struggling program like us. Yeah, we went to a bowl this year, but that means almost nothing these days anyway.

I've held out hope for college bball, but this portal situation has ruined that too. I have no interest watching a brand new team struggle every year, especially in this soon-to-be D2 conference we're basically a part of now.

I've been a die hard fan since I was a kid, but I think I'm done. Have fun yall. Adios!

But we just won 20 games, beat UNT, and won more road games than we have before! Isn’t that what everyone was saying weeks ago? It means nothing now?

If you were a NMSU fan going to the NCAA every year, I bet you would feel differently. Just admit you’re tired of losing and not winning anything.

titanic-titanic-orchestra.gif

I'm going down with the ship.

But we just won 20 games, beat UNT, and won more road games than we have before! Isn’t that what everyone was saying weeks ago? It means nothing now?

If you were a NMSU fan going to the NCAA every year, I bet you would feel differently. Just admit you’re tired of losing and not winning anything.
Nobody wants to lose. NMSU and UTEP are in the same boat now. We are both paddling up shit creek, hands deep.

Nobody wants to lose. NMSU and UTEP are in the same boat now. We are both paddling up shit creek, hands deep.
NMSU and UTEP dock at the same marina. Their basketball boat has been taken care of and shiny for years. UTEP’s is almost the opposite of that.

I said in another post, what will be the excuse some here use if go we 0-2 vs them again this season?

Reactions: denverutep
NMSU and UTEP dock at the same marina. Their basketball boat has been taken care of and shiny for years. UTEP’s is almost the opposite of that.

I said in another post, what will be the excuse some here use if go we 0-2 vs them again this season?
Why does there have to be an excuse? It would just mean that we suck worse and that Senter made another bad basketball hire. What else are you looking for?

Why does there have to be an excuse? It would just mean that we suck worse and that Senter made another bad basketball hire. What else are you looking for?
Every year I see some excuse when we lose. If we’re losing to a new coach that lost his best players, then there is no excuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT