ADVERTISEMENT

This Aggie commentator....

Few things:

- I don't know why our offense is so bad, but it just is. I still think we hit our stride come conference play. Hopefully guys start making shots by then.

- is it safe to say Archie is not the addition we thought he was? Guy looks stiff, and lost at times. Dunno...

- Why aren't we playing Tarke?

- why doesn't Terry ever call a timeout when the other team is on a run? Seems like he just wants the guys to play through

Think the guy was a former player for the Ags.

It started to get cringe when they'd ask him a question. The guy was completely lost the entire broadcast...

Their play-by-play guy, whom it sounded like is a former Aggie player, is AWFUL.
The ball went to him on a turnover and he said he could make that shot
Think the guy was a former player for the Ags.

It started to get cringe when they'd ask him a question. The guy was completely lost the entire broadcast...
For parts of the game I thought he was high

Reactions: USAFminersfan
Over all not our best effort, two areas of concern are we can't get a good shot off when pressured and we allowed the Aggies to get inside way too much. Aggies bigs got way too far in for us to defense them. First road experience for the Miners and it showed.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Should have clarified, I meant the actual broadcasting with the cameras and such. I thought the main announcer was ok, the other sucked ass.
What I did like about him, on that second bs charge he pretty much called it bs, the first one he called it a makeup call. If he could get rid of the ughs, he probably could be good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT