ADVERTISEMENT

This might get ugly

USAFminersfan

MI Regular
Nov 8, 2008
We're getting dominated on every front. We've committed 8 to's already, we're giving up uncontested 3's, getting dominated on the defensive boards, etc.

Meanwhile, MT's defense has been smothering and they're hitting their open shots. We better hope we're a different team in the second half...

Only down by 14 at half. UTEP has made several 20+ point comebacks to make it a game at the end.

Yeah, but you don't want to attempt that kind of comeback against a team like MT. I know we did it before, but the odds don't favor us to do it again.

Definitely not. We've gone on the road and overcome bigger deficits. Hopefully we stay within striking distance in the second half.

Only down by 14 at half. UTEP has made several 20+ point comebacks to make it a game at the end.

I guess you're not going to honor you bet?

"Ok troll make it a year ban. I'll honor my end of the deal if I lose. From your past here it's safe to say you won't. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the sake of this message board.

Do you accept? Shake on it Mr risky."

Reactions: alvinosports
Can someone please ban this annoying little f*ck from the board again?

Nobody gives a $hit about your bet. Send a pm

So I'm annoying because I actually honored the $50 bet I lost, but now since I won the person who actually lost doesn't have to "pay up"? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I will be posting until Jcorona leaves the board. It's all on him now.

I'll assume once again the little mutt is following me around like a puppy in love with his owner. Try the ignore button it works wonders.

You're really pathetic that you aren't going to honor your bet.

In case anybody is interested, myself and others stated that the Vegas 16 tournament isn't going to happen. Vegas 16 said it is. Well yesterday it was stated it isn't going to happen and Jcorona bet me a few weeks ago that if he is wrong he will leave the board for a year. Now, I really don't care what he does, but right now it's more about principle since it's so hilarious I'm the person being called out on here and I actually honored the $50 bet I lost on here last week.

In case anything needs proof here it is: https://utep.forums.rivals.com/threads/will-tim-floyd.6978/page-2

With the "Calvary coming" and the tournament most likely in El Paso could next year finally be the year?

Good for you. You can put me on ignore like your buddy Jcorona who makes a bet and doesn't honor it. You two fit with your other pathetic buddy allminer.

EP Sports Fan, this is pretty simple, really. Like everyone else, I realize that you had a bet with JCorona. Like everyone else, I realize that he lost that bet. And, like everyone else, I just don't care. This is an issue between the two of you, and only the two of you. However, all of us read these threads. The topic of this particular thread is "This might get ugly", referring to today's game. If you would like to comment on today's game and how MTSU completely dominated us, I'd be interested in reading about it. Otherwise, stop hijacking this and every other active thread on this board.

There are a lot of things that I appreciate about you as a poster. I find myself agreeing with your opinions more often than not. However, the constant hijacking of threads is completely annoying. Do you enjoy getting banned from this board, and make it your goal to see how quickly you can do it? If so, please find another hobby. If not, then please restrict your posts to the topic at hand.

EP Sports Fan, this is pretty simple, really. Like everyone else, I realize that you had a bet with JCorona. Like everyone else, I realize that he lost that bet. And, like everyone else, I just don't care. This is an issue between the two of you, and only the two of you. However, all of us read these threads. The topic of this particular thread is "This might get ugly", referring to today's game. If you would like to comment on today's game and how MTSU completely dominated us, I'd be interested in reading about it. Otherwise, stop hijacking this and every other active thread on this board.

There are a lot of things that I appreciate about you as a poster. I find myself agreeing with your opinions more often than not. However, the constant hijacking of threads is completely annoying. Do you enjoy getting banned from this board, and make it your goal to see how quickly you can do it? If so, please find another hobby. If not, then please restrict your posts to the topic at hand.

Besides the thread where I called him out, I won't be responding on other threads and I do apologize to the others who had to read the posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT