ADVERTISEMENT

This site has gone to total shit

While I agree I am part of the problem, idiots on here make it unreadable, I love my miners and all things utep, but I must step away......take care guys. Wish you well.....
I think we've heard this before...not that long ago. Don't go. I appreciate your voice. Do what I've done over the many years. Take a break.

Every one of them is quite unique.
snowflake-3317-423a9ae38f3342e0c130c5473fee6d3c@1x.jpg

The scene guys make when they leave the board is the Minerdigs equivalent of some bum proclaiming on Twitter they’re signing with some Div III school.

Reactions: denverutep
And see, y'all prove my point once again. I would hope the admin would actually take note of the shitshow on here and take out the trash. If I am out, cool.
Reading digs is just part of my normal daily routine. It's like crack. Unfortunately, the trolls must argue and go back and forth about everything.
Yes, I have said before I was leaving. Yes, I left for a bit. No, I am not seeking attention, unlike several on here. I have a wonderful wife and awesome son that I get attention from.

The fact is I enjoy discussing UTEP stuff. Most of my friends just don't give 2 shits anymore, hence I end up here. As has happened before, a few trolls just go on and on and on. My dumbass reads them all hoping to find a bit of info on any of the teams. But no.....

I don't really care what anyone thinks about me on here. I really don't. I have been on this site since Darren ran it. The discussions back then were amazing. 95% of the original great posters are either gone or don't post anymore. There is a reason for that....hmm

Meh....go ahead and attack some more. It's whatcha do best.... peace...

And see, y'all prove my point once again. I would hope the admin would actually take note of the shitshow on here and take out the trash. If I am out, cool.
Reading digs is just part of my normal daily routine. It's like crack. Unfortunately, the trolls must argue and go back and forth about everything.
Yes, I have said before I was leaving. Yes, I left for a bit. No, I am not seeking attention, unlike several on here. I have a wonderful wife and awesome son that I get attention from.

The fact is I enjoy discussing UTEP stuff. Most of my friends just don't give 2 shits anymore, hence I end up here. As has happened before, a few trolls just go on and on and on. My dumbass reads them all hoping to find a bit of info on any of the teams. But no.....

I don't really care what anyone thinks about me on here. I really don't. I have been on this site since Darren ran it. The discussions back then were amazing. 95% of the original great posters are either gone or don't post anymore. There is a reason for that....hmm

Can you repeat that again?? I dont follow. 🤔🤔🤔

Just stay and mute the ones you don't want to hear from..

• Haha

You're still here? LOL

Nobody is attacking you. We are laughing at you. You have extremely thin skin if you think any of these posts are attacks.

I’m sorry to see any poster go. I’ve been lurking here for about 15 years but had only began posting a few years ago. I live in an area with few Utep fans and am one of the only in my group of friends. With that said, I do know what you mean 66. This site is for us fans to gain insight and share in our “Utep fandom”. It’s such a shame, that so often, us fans have to tear each other down. It’s okay to have differing opinions and ideas, but the nagging and lack of respect shown, is very irritating. Especially for us that are on this site for enjoyment. Take a break and hope to have you back soon.

Also, I’m finding more information regarding Utep through Twitter and Instagram. It’s making this site obsolete for inside information. I follow because of the kindred spirit that we all share as Utep fans. When Utep wins, we all win.

It’s such a shame, that so often, us fans have to tear each other down. It’s okay to have differing opinions and ideas, but the nagging and lack of respect shown, is very irritating.

Where is this happening on here? I certainly don't see it. All I see is people posting opinions and some people acting like cry babies because others don't agree with their opinions.

OMG, on a lark I checked to see if Kyyote's Den was active so the posters taking a break from this site have a place to go. Turns out, rumor's of the Den's demise have been greatly exaggerated. The Den is alive and well. So feel free to try that site out if this is too much for you. http://kyyotesden.com/den/index.php?board=1.0
The front page has posts from April on it. “Alive and well” indeed…

• Haha
OMG, on a lark I checked to see if Kyyote's Den was active so the posters taking a break from this site have a place to go. Turns out, rumor's of the Den's demise have been greatly exaggerated. The Den is alive and well. So feel free to try that site out if this is too much for you. http://kyyotesden.com/den/index.php?board=1.0
But im a Hall of Fame poster here. I made my commitment to Minerdigs on 2010.

Reactions: picks up
Also, I’m finding more information regarding Utep through Twitter and Instagram. It’s making this site obsolete for inside information. I follow because of the kindred spirit that we all share as Utep fans. When Utep wins, we all win.
Twitter is nice but a lot of good inside info starts from here. Lot of the El Paso news media gets their info from here. Ive been on here since like 1999.

Is it really "inside information" if it is posted on Twitter and Instagram?
Since you’re all about context…read the statement again. I said information from Twitter and Instagram. The last time their was inside information on this site was during basketball recruitment, when a poster said we would have three commitments coming out of a visit. When that didn’t happen immediately after the visit, he got blasted. Ended up two of the three he was speaking of did In fact commit. Making some of y’all look foolish. And furthermore, I don’t think 66 is the one that needs to grow thick skin here. Your responses to everything shows more than you know. Hey kettle…you’re black.

Twitter is nice but a lot of good inside info starts from here. Lot of the El Paso news media gets their info from here. Ive been on here since like 1999.
Unfortunately I disagree. I think you’re statement was true on the past, but we have lost some great posters with some great information and insight because of some of the behavior on this board. And Fili…I know you receive a lot of backlash on here to…too much back and forth of nonsense from so many sides.

• Haha
Since you’re all about context…read the statement again. I said information from Twitter and Instagram. The last time their was inside information on this site was during basketball recruitment, when a poster said we would have three commitments coming out of a visit. When that didn’t happen immediately after the visit, he got blasted. Ended up two of the three he was speaking of did In fact commit. Making some of y’all look foolish. And furthermore, I don’t think 66 is the one that needs to grow thick skin here. Your responses to everything shows more than you know. Hey kettle…you’re black.

Again, how is information posted on Twitter and Instagram "inside information"?

How did he make others foolish? There is a lot of stuff posted on here. Sometimes the info is correct and sometimes it isn't? The people that post "inside information" on here don't always have the accurate information? Are they also foolish when their information is incorrect?

I don't cry like a baby like others when people disagree with me.

Sorry you don't like my opinions and facts that I post. Deal with it or don't respond.

Unfortunately I disagree. I think you’re statement was true on the past, but we have lost some great posters with some great information and insight because of some of the behavior on this board. And Fili…I know you receive a lot of backlash on here to…too much back and forth of nonsense from so many sides.

Again, what behavior are you talking about? You keep talking about things, but never explain what you're talking about.

Fili receives a lot of backlash because he's a moronic troll. If you haven't figured that out by now, then I don't know what to tell you.

Why’d that guy get his panties in a bunch about that question to the point where he had to bitch at thre newscaster? I’m sure he thought really hard about cussing him out and saying he could care less about his opinion.

Some people really want to be known as the Super-Mega-UTEP fan don’t they? Let’s put this guy, the guy who wears the UTEP license plates to every game and that fat guy who does nothing but beat down UTEP football players by tweeting photos photos of him and his mom in some sort of Thunder Dome death match. These guys are too much, we need to thin the herd.

How did he make others foolish? There is a lot of stuff posted on here. Sometimes the info is correct and sometimes it isn't? The people that post "inside information" on here don't always have the accurate information? Are they also foolish when their information is incorrect?

Sorry you don't like my opinions and facts that I post. Deal with it or don't respond.
For someone who claims that they don’t care if people like your opinions…you sure do like to respond like you do care. Or do you just argue for argument sake?

i guess you just respond without fully reading a post or is comprehension not your strong point. 🤷‍♀️ Oh well…

try reading my comments again.

have a good day.

For someone who claims that they don’t care if people like your opinions…you sure do like to respond like you do care. Or do you just argue for argument sake?

i guess you just respond without fully reading a post or is comprehension not your strong point. 🤷‍♀️ Oh well…

try reading my comments again.

have a good day.

Who's arguing? All I did was ask you to explain your comments.

I don't care if anybody agrees or disagrees with me. I like hearing opposing viewpoints and hearing how others think.

You made comments about "behavior" on this board and people tearing each other down, and about "nagging" and "respect". All I did was ask you to explain yourself because your comments are very vague. I am sorry you don't have the mental capacity to explain yourself.

Who's arguing? All I did was ask you to explain your comments.

I don't care if anybody agrees or disagrees with me. I like hearing opposing viewpoints and hearing how others think.

You made comments about "behavior" on this board and people tearing each other down, and about "nagging" and "respect". All I did was ask you to explain yourself because your comments are very vague. I am sorry you don't have the mental capacity to explain yourself.
Typical Denver response. Your last sentence illustrates everything that I was so vague about…any more questions??

Got it. You're the Internet "tough guy" who posts garbage and can't back up the garbage.
I’m not a tough guy and never have tried to be a tough guy. If you want to take it that way, then so be it.

See…this is what it looks like for someone to really not care for others opinions. You should try it.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
It’s easy to get pulled into the back and forth with DenverAutographBoyChihuahua, SAMINERGIRL. He’s an expert! An absolute expert at luring people into endless senseless debate unless you decide to step out yourself. It is his talent. But it’s apparently about the only thing he seems to be good at. He adds nothing to the community. That in and of itself speaks volumes. Concede by stepping away. There’s no shame in it. He’ll think he’s won, but almost everybody here knows better.

I’m not a tough guy and never have tried to be a tough guy. If you want to take it that way, then so be it.

See…this is what it looks like for someone to really not care for others opinions. You should try it.

So why do you state things that you can't explain? I know you won't answer, but it's just funny that some people post garbage and then act immature when people call them out on the garbage posts.

It’s easy to get pulled into the back and forth with DenverAutographBoyChihuahua, SAMINERGIRL. He’s an expert! An absolute expert at luring people into endless senseless debate unless you decide to step out yourself. It is his talent. But it’s at least apparently about the only thing he seems to be good at. He adds nothing to the community. That in and of itself speaks volumes. Concede by stepping away. There’s no shame in it. He’ll think he’s won, but almost everybody here knows better.

What do you add? You just posted garbage and added nothing to the conversation. Are you saying all the people that agree with me and like my posts are the same as me?

There is no "winning" and I don't "lure" anybody. I just asked a very simple question. I wouldn't have to keep asking the same questions if they were answered.

If somebody ask me a question I give them an answer. I don't act immature.

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
What do you add? You just posted garbage and added nothing to the conversation. Are you saying all the people that agree with me and like my posts are the same as me?

There is no "winning" and I don't "lure" anybody. I just asked a very simple question. I wouldn't have to keep asking the same questions if they were answered.

If somebody ask me a question I give them an answer. I don't act immature.
Priceless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT