ADVERTISEMENT

This site has gone to total shit

Priceless.

What's priceless? You both talk out of your ass and add nothing to the conversation.

I can understand if everybody on here disagreed with me, but there are many people that agree with me. There are also others that disagree with me. I don't know why you're so upset with my posts.

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
What's priceless? You both talk out of your ass and add nothing to the conversation.

I can understand if everybody on here disagreed with me, but there are many people that agree with me. There are also others that disagree with me. I don't know why you're so upset with my posts.
Thin skin?

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
Like I said, this is another reason why the Internet is nauseating.

People posts things that aren't true.

They get called out.

They act immature and can't explain themselves.

It's a continuous circle.

I bet every time I respond you, you’ll come back with something. You can’t leave this conversation without getting the last word in.

If you ask me a question, then I will answer you. If you post something that I don't agree with, I most likely will respond. If you don't do those two things, then I most likely won't respond.

LMAO You haven't proven anything, except that you're immature. I feel sorry for you.
Still going. I even called it and spelled it out for you and you continue to take the bait.

Like I mentioned to SAMINERGIRL, it ain’t over til one decides to step out. I’m out. Have a great evening Denver. Oh yeah, and looking forward to your final say in the matter.

• Haha
Like I said, this is the Internet in a nutshell. People post garbage, can't prove their garbage posts, and then act immature. Then others retweet the untrue garbage posts and the cycle goes on and on.

The people who post facts and opinions are called trolls, just because others don't agree with them.

• Haha
Still going. I even called it and spelled it out for you and you continue to take the bait.

Like I mentioned to SAMINERGIRL, it ain’t over til one decides to step out. I’m out. Have a great evening Denver. Oh yeah, and looking forward to your final day in the matter.

Take care!!! I hope you patted yourself on the back that you "called it". I am glad there is finally something in your life that gave you pleasure.

• Haha
Personally, I don't think it's bad enough to leave but that's just me. However, some on here don't understand that responding to every post is not a requirement and others don't understand that they don't need to respond everytime to those that comment on every post.

Reactions: jdubb66

Like I mentioned to SAMINERGIRL, it ain’t over til one decides to step out. I’m out. Have a great evening Denver. Oh yeah, and looking forward to your final say in the matter.
Everybody!!! Just use the flippin' "Ignore Function" and this site becomes bearable.

I don't know if denver is Autograph Boy, but that exchange with MineroFanatico was classic Autograph Boy. Bravo; I'm still laughing.

Personally, I don't think it's bad enough to leave but that's just me. However, some on here don't understand that responding to every post is not a requirement and others don't understand that they don't need to respond everytime to those that comment on every post.
You’re right about that. I don’t know what’s worse, the people who try to shit stir, or the people who fall for it and engage in a 20 post argument with them?

Reactions: picks up
I am glad I can bring some humor to the board!! Some people are too serious on here.
I don't know if denver is Autograph Boy, but that exchange with MineroFanatico was classic Autograph Boy. Bravo; I'm still laughing.

Sure looks like an admission of multiple screen names.

lol I thought you left? I admitted that I bring humor to this board. Sorry your life is so boring. Lighten up and enjoy life. 😀

Reactions: MinerFan79

Don’t you have “multiple screen names”? When was the last time AutoBoy posted? What’s wrong with changing your screen name? @minerfanatico has done it several times. Eh Ronstr300?

While I agree I am part of the problem, idiots on here make it unreadable, I love my miners and all things utep, but I must step away......take care guys. Wish you well.....
How is it now?? Are you still here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT