ADVERTISEMENT

Three Question for RanDaddyBinks

Autograph Boy

MI Hall of Famer
Nov 10, 2019
I was told by RanDaddyBinks to create a whole thread so he can answer these three questions.

Why do you think Trump is a bad President?

Who are you voting for?

Why are you against the First Step Act and the Missing Children's Assistance Act?

Reactions: Rocketsr
You have to put pictures next to each one of your questions so he can understand them.

You already know he won't answer the questions because then he may have to answer more of them, and the Twitter feeds and Internet quotes may be idiomatic for him because they may not be able to answer them for him.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
I am not going to say if Donald is a good or bad POTUS just yet. I can say I am not a fan. I think he is a horrible human being and has carried that to his current position. He talks off the cuff and falls flat when he’s called out on it. Catch him in a contradiction? You are fake news! Have a differing opinion? You are a horrible human being and a loser. How can a CEO, much less POTUS, act this way? The press shouldn’t be able to break him.

Available information changes. When pressed, a strong man can say he made the best decision he could at the time, He doesn’t do that. Ever. He fires people, attacks the press, and goes on Twitter rants.

While he has appeared on WWE TV, he’s not a WWE superstar. He doesn’t need to cut promos on his political adversaries. Pocahontas? Sleepy Joe? The list goes on. I want my POTUS to unite and not widen the country’s divide. Bring us together. Stop making it worse. Be better.

He ran on a campaign of separation. I’ll admit it worked. That got him in the White House door but he could have started representing everyone once he became POTUS.

Let’s get less generalized, To date, he still has no political platform. He doesn’t listen to experts. He has shown zero knowledge regarding the wider world. You can’t just shout ‘Merica! when a good portion of his job responsibilities are foreign affairs.

It’s been established that Donald’s supporters here are okay with his failed businesses and lack of morals. Very well, I’ll skip the 4+ bankruptcies and all the adultery.

Should our POTUS focus any amount of energy on messing with Amazon just because the owner also owns The Washington Post? Why is our POTUS worried about a Time Warner merger? Oh, because they own CNN, and CNN is mean to him. The man has told 16,000 lies since being in office but CNN is the problem? He is not focused on his job. He is focused on what is best for Donald.

His supporters freak out when Kids in Cages is brought up. Somehow being critical of his handing of the situation means you have to house an immigrant and denounce President Obama.

How did he botched Puerto Rico? Why? How did he handled Syria? Why? I feel confident on I know why.

I’m on a mobile phone so I think that’s enough for now. So, yes, I think he’s a very poor POTUS.

- I have not decided who I am going to vote for at this time.

- I obviously know where you are going with your third question. You prefer to box in replies and lead the dialogue. That’s fine. I don’t recall saying I was against the First Step Act and the Missing Children's Assistance Act.

I don’t recall saying I was against the First Step Act and the Missing Children's Assistance Act.

Your points are fair as to why you're not a fan of President Trump.

Those are things Trump has signed into law. So you're saying he has done good things while in office and he's not 100% bad?

Your points are fair as to why you're not a fan of President Trump.

Those are things Trump has signed into law. So you're saying he has done good things while in office and he's not 100% bad?
He had to sign those. Can you imagine the backlash if he didn't... What is your position on DACA?

so trump supports Homosexuals across the world (which the republican party denounces) but doesn't support children brought up in the USA who have lived here their entire life? Kick a rock, chick

A lot of Hispanics pretend or ignore that at one point either their parent or (great) grandparents were illegal immigrants.

A lot of Hispanics pretend or ignore that at one point either their parent or (great) grandparents were illegal immigrants.

My parents and grandparents weren't illegal. Illegal immigration started in 1929. My maternal great-grandparents were born in the United States. I'm not 100% sure about my great-grandparents on my father's side, but if they did come here it wasn't illegal at the time because they were here before 1929 because my grandparents were born before 1929.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992

Even if that were the case for some, things were different back in the early 1900s. If your great grandma was “visiting” the US and plopped out your grandpa, she didn’t get a LoneStar card. She just had to deal with it.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Even if that were the case for some, things were different back in the early 1900s. If your great grandma was “visiting” the US and plopped out your grandpa, she didn’t get a LoneStar card. She just had to deal with it.
You think illegals get lone star? That’s cute.

My parents and grandparents weren't illegal. Illegal immigration started in 1929. My maternal great-grandparents were born in the United States. I'm not 100% sure about my great-grandparents on my father's side, but if they did come here it wasn't illegal at the time because they were here before 1929 because my grandparents were born before 1929.
My grandparents were born in the 40’s and a lot of the people I know and grew up with had similar ages.

The kid is an American and is not illegal. The parents still don’t get shit.

Why do you think illegals cross the border to deliver their babies? So they won't have to pay the medical bills and so their kid will automatically become a citizen. The taxpayers are having to pay for a kid whose parents brought them here illegally.

We’re all around the same age. I know people who’s parents were illegal and they want to act like illegal immigrants are horrible. How the f*ck did you get here? That’s what I think to myself.

People who cross the border illegal are horrible because there is a right and wrong way to do things. Laws are here for a reason. Millions of people do it legally. Some people think they are above the law.

We’re all around the same age. I know people who’s parents were illegal and they want to act like illegal immigrants are horrible. How the f*ck did you get here? That’s what I think to myself.

Did their parents ever apply for citizenship?

People who cross the border illegal are horrible because there is a right and wrong way to do things. Laws are here for a reason. Millions of people do it legally. Some people think they are above the law.
I think it’s ironic that the only reason why they’re here is because they had horrible parents or grandparents. That risked their life and then struggled mightily for decades so that one day their privileged (grand) children had the freedom to call others, doing the same thing his family did, horrible people.

Reactions: develman
I think it’s ironic that the only reason why they’re here is because they had horrible parents or grandparents. That risked their life and then struggled mightily for decades so that one day their privileged (grand) children had the freedom to call others, doing the same thing his family did, horrible people.

Don't you think it is easier to follow laws than to break them? How would you feel if you came here legally and then see others coming here illegally?

So it would be fine if the illegals lived in your house and you support them? If you are for legal immigration the only answer you can give is yes.

Let me know when you choose to sponsor an illegal immigrant.

Why do you think illegals cross the border to deliver their babies? So they won't have to pay the medical bills and so their kid will automatically become a citizen. The taxpayers are having to pay for a kid whose parents brought them here illegally.
I get that part. A lot of times those kids grow up to be great American citizens and pay back 10 fold the $200-$300 a month the taxpayers gave them for food stamps.

I don’t agree with open borders or illegal immigration. I actually think the wall was a good idea. I didn’t like the whole “Mexico is going to pay for it” because we all knew that was bs from the start. I think the border should be secured. With man power and technology. Once we feel the border is secure then at that point anyone who cross over illegally must be a very clever person or he was let in by corruption.

Don't you think it is easier to follow laws than to break them? How would you feel if you came here legally and then see others coming here illegally?

So it would be fine if the illegals lived in your house and you support them? If you are for legal immigration the only answer you can give is yes.

Let me know when you choose to sponsor an illegal immigrant.
Illegals don’t get financial support. They pay taxes with nothing in return. Their US born children who are American have a right to whatever financial scraps they receive.

Illegals don’t get financial support. They pay taxes with nothing in return. Their US born children who are American have a right to whatever financial scraps they receive.

Who's paying the hospital bills for the delivery of the baby, etc?

I get that part. A lot of times those kids grow up to be great American citizens and pay back 10 fold the $200-$300 a month the taxpayers gave them for food stamps.

I don’t agree with open borders or illegal immigration. I actually think the wall was a good idea. I didn’t like the whole “Mexico is going to pay for it” because we all knew that was bs from the start. I think the border should be secured. With man power and technology. Once we feel the border is secure then at that point anyone who cross over illegally must be a very clever person or he was let in by corruption.

So let me get this straight. They are getting $3,500 a year. For 18 years that's $63,000. You're telling me they're paying $630,000 in taxes (ten fold)? LOL

Would you be willing to sponsor an illegal family and give them $3,500 a year?

Taxpayers. Just how they have to bailout the super rich. No complaints there though. Rich Americans > poor American.

Thank you!!! I don't want to pay for those bills.

No, it's legal American > illegal alien.

The US Borders have never been secured, and they will never be secured unfortunately. The drug trade/human smuggling trade is a million dollar business, and those guys are crazy. Look at all those tunnels they find along the border, I’m sure it’s safe to assume there are some here in El Paso. Even crazier look at those narco subs that operate in the Atlantic. Maybe the government can make it manageable but complete and total control is almost impossible.

Reactions: JCorona
The US Borders have never been secured, and they will never be secured unfortunately. The drug trade/human smuggling trade is a million dollar business, and those guys are crazy. Look at all those tunnels they find along the border, I’m sure it’s safe to assume there are some here in El Paso. Even crazier look at those narco subs that operate in the Atlantic. Maybe the government can make it manageable but complete and total control is almost impossible.
It’s not out of the possibility that a high percentage of drugs/humans are willingly allowed to enter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT