ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Help for tonight

kickballpro

MI Miner Maniac
Mar 24, 2006
Does anyone know how I can buy 1 ticket for tonight? I bought a block but now my son changed his hours so he can go. So I need 1 more. You can't buy 1 ticket on the site. The number 747-5234 is no longer a working number but its the number on the website. When you click on Contact us on the ticket page it goes to a page not found. The other number, 915-747-8837, no one answers

I had this same problem for the Texas game last week. I waited until Saturday and hit up all the ads on Craigslist and Marketplace asking if they would be interested in selling a single ticket in case they’re not able to sell the pair. A few hours before the game I started receiving a bunch of offers for single tickets.

For this game I can get you a ticket transferred over. My buddy in El Paso has an extra one. I’m not sure how we can get in contact. Maybe send me an email to a burner account I created.

Last edited:
If anyone else has problems, I would reach directly out to Joey Harvey. He should be bending over backwards to get you tickets for any UTEP game.

Reactions: JCorona
Sorry I couldn’t help this week. For the home opener we couldn’t give away the extra ticket no matter how hard we tried.

Don’t they still have walk up ticket sales?

Yeah they do, but as I understand it, you have to buy tickets in blocks. You can't buy just one. But what the ticket office did is transfer by block of three to a block of 4.

Yeah they do, but as I understand it, you have to buy tickets in blocks. You can't buy just one. But what the ticket office did is transfer by block of three to a block of 4.

So, if you walk up, you have to buy four tickets!?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT