ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket sales

Here’s the truly moronic thing about how Senter went all digital:

You have lots of older fans who renew every year just to support the program. Just mail them their invoice and tickets. Then sell everything else online.

He literally just threw guaranteed money down the toilet.

Here’s the truly moronic thing about how Senter went all digital:

You have lots of older fans who renew every year just to support the program. Just mail them their invoice and tickets. Then sell everything else online.

He literally just threw guaranteed money down the toilet.

Agreed. Do it in baby steps or at least give them an option. UTEP doesn’t have that many ST holders. Wouldn’t be too much work to email or call them all and get their preference.

Yes, I posted an easy way to get tickets weeks ago, but he didn't take my advice.
Thanks for the advice but it wasn’t an easy way to get tickets to the game. I’m 99.99% sure those $38 tickets would be invalid for the game. I didn’t want to waste my time on it. I rather wait to look for tickets after the season ticket holders for the revised amount are notified by Texas they have been chosen.

Thanks for the advice but it wasn’t an easy way to get tickets to the game. I’m 99.99% sure those $38 tickets would be invalid for the game. I didn’t want to waste my time on it. I rather wait to look for tickets after the season ticket holders for the revised amount are notified by Texas they have been chosen.

It would have taken 5 seconds to order them. It didn't hurt to take a "chance" on a win-win situation.

AB acting like a liberal again and shoving his lgqbt views down our throats. We just want to talk about UTEP. If I wanted to look at guys I would be on another site.

AB acting like a liberal again and shoving his lgqbt views down our throats. We just want to talk about UTEP. If I wanted to look at guys I would be on another site.

And I want to talk about UTEP as well and I don't want to see homophobic slurs.

You’re not talking about UTEP. Look at most of your recent posts, most have been pictures of men.

I am. I helped @NoNCAAWinsSince1992 with the ticket issues.

I am proving a point.

The homophobes shouldn't be posting on here. So either they stop posting or I keep posting pics on every one of their posts.

Enough is enough.

homophobia-insecurity.jpg

More of a desire for grandchildren in my case.

What's your point? Do you agree that homophobic slurs should be posted on here?
I get it you support lqgbt and want to be a social justice hero. I support lgqbt people too because I have friends that are lgqbt.

Don’t you think it’s a little ridiculous to spam a UTEP board with so many pictures? You’re literally acting like those people. We’re here minding our business talking about UTEP and tickets. Here you come and start calling posters homophobes and post those pics. No one on this thread said any slurs or talked about men until you arrived.

Let it go. If it bothers you so much report him, write an email to rivals or do whatever a Karen does. Stop bringing it up on every thread.

I get it you support lqgbt and want to be a social justice hero. I support lgqbt people too because I have friends that are lgqbt.

Don’t you think it’s a little ridiculous to spam a UTEP board with so many pictures? You’re literally acting like those people. We’re here minding our business talking about UTEP and tickets. Here you come and start calling posters homophobes and post those pics. No one on this thread said any slurs or talked about men until you arrived.

Let it go. If it bothers you so much report him, write an email to rivals or do whatever a Karen does. Stop bringing it up on every thread.

I'm proving a point. Nobody said anything about gay slurs and pictures of naked women that was posted on here.

No, I'm not acting like those people. I'm not homophobic.

They didn't use the slurs on this thread, but used them many times in the past. They should be off this board and I will continue with the pictures until they stop posting.

You can block me if you like.

Not biologically between themselves.

Look, I’d respect you a lot more if you just admitted here and now you’re queer.

I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I don't care if you respect me you pathetic, insecure homophobe because I will never respect you.

I will respond with a picture until you stop posting. So now it's up to you whether you want me to continue.

independent-lifestyle-men-use-sexist-and-homophobic-jokes-due-to-29405334.png

Whatever man. You’re exactly like those people on the picture I posted. Shoving your views down our throat. I figured you had liberal tendencies but didn’t think you would go full antifa.

Reactions: axingfools1
Whatever man. You’re exactly like those people on the picture I posted. Shoving your views down our throat. I figured you had liberal tendencies but didn’t think you would go full antifa.

I'm not hompohobic, so I am not in any way, shape, or form like the homophobes on here.

I'm not shoving any views down anybody's throat. I am a proving a point.

Antifa? WTF?????

Also, there are liberals and conversatives that are homophobic. This isn't a political issue.

I'm not hompohobic, so I am not in any way, shape, or form like the homophobes on here.

I'm not shoving any views down anybody's throat. I am a proving a point.

Antifa? WTF?????

Also, there are liberals and conversatives that are homophobic. This isn't a political issue.
No one said you’re a homophobic. I said you’re like those people on the picture I posted. The one where they’re forcing the lady to raise her fist.

What’s your point? That everyone has to agree with your pro lgqbt views? Is that why you’re forcing everyone on this board to look at your lgqbt views? You’re shoving your views down our throats the way antifa does.

No one said you’re a homophobic. I said you’re like those people on the picture I posted. The one where they’re forcing the lady to raise her fist.

What’s your point? That everyone has to agree with your pro lgqbt views? Is that why you’re forcing everyone on this board to look at your lgqbt views? You’re shoving your views down our throats the way antifa does.

And the homophobic people are shoving their views down our throats with their homophobic language.

You said I acted like the homophobes on here. I am not in any way, shape, or form like them.

I'm not shoving anything down anybody's throats and I don't commit violence like antifa. You are the only person that has posted anything about LGBTQ.

I don't care what people believe, but keep your homophobic and racists views to yourself.

I am just taking a stand on here because homophobic slurs shouldn't be said on here and those people shouldn't be posting anymore.

I believe LGBTQ people should have the right to get married, etc. If that is being pro LGBTQ, then that's what I am.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT