ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Floyd should prolly be suspended for 1 game

Nah, nothing there. Morris didn't seem bothered by it and I'd bet he wasn't. Also bet Floyd apologizes to Morrris the second they're off the floor.

Floyd crossed the line....would you want him pushing your son on national tv. Sorry....bad move. In the heat of competition makes no difference.

I can see that maybe Tim Floyd was trying to get his team to wake up. But you don't go pushing your own DAMN player! If he wants to be a bad @ss he should have pushed the ref or hell Phil Johnson... Not a player... Floyd seems to let his emotions get the best of him too often... You simply can't make any excuses for his action.

It looked really bad especially on national tv. I think its warrants a suspension. Floyd is certainly not helping his national perception.

Floyd should absolutely be suspended. I don't care what the reason is or whether Morris minded, a supposedly educational institution simply cannot have a person in a leadership role shoving around a student like that. Maybe in the NBA a coach could get away with that but in college they shouldn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT