ADVERTISEMENT

Tourney

kappasigmaminer

All Star
Mar 3, 2010
I believe that we will win....the tourney that is. March madness starts with the tourney. 3 games and we are in the tourney (assuming we still get the bye). We are better than that and hopefully we will show it.

Unfortunately, we aren't better than last night.

We've been clawing our way back into games all year, most of which are against mediocre talent. Sure, we squeak out a win most the time but last night we saw what happens when we play a team that has the talent to keep their foot on our throat.

I've seen a few promising "breakout" games from this team. But, more often than not, We are struggling to catch up to teams and put them away. .

Agreed. Objectively, the Miners are in good shape to get a bye, which is all most of us were hoping for a month ago. I think the Miners are firmly in the NIT as long as they don't drop the opening round in the conference tourney.

The fact that the Miners lost a road game to a very good La. Tech team isn't a disaster. What I think has everybody upset is how bad the Miners looked in the loss.

Yeah we looked BAD. You should have seen the reactions at Corner Tavern during the game, ughhh hahaha. Oh well we got to bounce back and win 3 in the tourney. NIT sounds really doable but F that I wish J wash and Lang had experienced a tourney game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT