ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Vittatoe

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
anyone else think he is being a Utep hater??

Seems he is always being negative about Utep.

right there is perfect example of Trevor hating. He first says there is video evidence that it wasnt a 1st down. Now that they overturn it and he says there isnt enough video evidence to over turn it. This is where i say he is being a hater. He sides against UTEP in the penalties or critical calls..

right there is perfect example of Trevor hating. He first says there is video evidence that it wasnt a 1st down. Now that they overturn it and he says there isnt enough video evidence to over turn it. This is where i say he is being a hater. He sides against UTEP in the penalties or critical calls..
It wasn't a first down. What do want him to do? Lie?

He still selling cable tv? He hating cause he comes back here and realizes he was an underachiever and wishes he was playing again I bet. Seeing the crap QBs we’ve put out here who don’t have the talent that he had makes him realize what a waste his career here was. Go smoke a fatty boom batty Trevor.

I have no problem with Vittatoe’s announcing skills. I would rather he be honest as opposed to being an unreasonable Homer and talking up UTEP too much. Plus, there were so many other things wrong with the broadcast. How many times did they cut to shots of nothing? And don’t get me started on the feed quality.

I don't think Trevor is being negative tho. I think he's calling it as he -- and most of us -- see it.
I agree. He does point out the few bright spots.

Trevor had a go to guy in Lorne Sam who could catch anything behind, over, on the side, way in front. Cowing is not quite there yet. These wr's once again dropped way too many passes and I will admit TV blamed on Hardison.

It was a bit of both.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
I agree. He does point out the few bright spots.

Trevor had a go to guy in Lorne Sam who could catch anything behind, over, on the side, way in front. Cowing is not quite there yet. These wr's once again dropped way too many passes and I will admit TV blamed on Hardison.

It was a bit of both.
When he threw on the run several of his passes were low. It is what it is. I have no point with him or anyone pointing it out. That is better than the announcers going “OMG UTEP looks so great!!”

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Maybe he wants a coaching job and all he got was this broadcasting gig.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT