ADVERTISEMENT

Troll question

Ronstr300

MI Hall of Famer
Jan 13, 2004
Is Sports talk Carlos on twitter the troll that posts here as Carlos AND Chihuahua?
I see similarities in the posts and SportstalkCarlos avatar is the chihuahuas...soooooooo

I block them both, so I don't see the stuff here anymore. Naturally, they will say no and they aren't the same person......

Great threads lately without the nonsense....thanks everyone! :D

You follow me on Twitter dope. I didn't know the poster here named EPChihuhuas had exclusive rights to use their logo on the internet. We are not the same person. It's not like the logo I use on Twitter is some stupid softball team logo. If you're so interested you can direct message me on Twitter.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Sports Talk Carlos lineage is MinerMan, Chunks, etc... Chihuahuas lineage is music222, etc... Now whether they ever had two user names at the same time is another question.

Reactions: shyminer81
It's laughable that because two guys are critical of UTEP and get a lot of people riled up that some of you think they're the same person. As if it's impossible for two people who are fed up with certain things and like to stir things up actually exist.

It's laughable that because two guys are critical of UTEP and get a lot of people riled up that some of you think they're the same person. As if it's impossible for two people who are fed up with certain things and like to stir things up actually exist.

Exactly. It's like saying all the homers on here are the same person.

Its obvious they are the same person and anyone who defends poster who are obviously troll(s)...are part of the population. One troll with multiple monikers.

I love ignore. I keep looking for more troll(s) to include.:);)

I get frustrated as hell at times with a couple of said posters but I also get just as tired of the a$$wipes who throw out these blanket statements such as "anyone who defends them are obviously trolls too". While it is true that Carlos appears to get his kicks stirring the pot, he actually, on occasion, says some intelligent and well thought out things, often times backed up with fact. As much as I hate to admit it, even Chi comes up with a decent post here and there. I don't defend specific posters, especially since I know very few people on this forum, but I have no problem affirming a post from ANYONE if I agree with it. Some of you guys say that these 2 specific posters annoy the hell out of you and then in all your brilliance, post something for no other apparent reason than to get a rise out of them. I've noticed a group of you who band together like banshees and regurgitate each others' unoriginal thoughts. Grow a pair and come up with something original, something of your own, every now and then. If you find yourself getting defensive about this post...then perhaps this was intended for you.

I get frustrated as hell at times with a couple of said posters but I also get just as tired of the a$$wipes who throw out these blanket statements such as "anyone who defends them are obviously trolls too". While it is true that Carlos appears to get his kicks stirring the pot, he actually, on occasion, says some intelligent and well thought out things, often times backed up with fact. As much as I hate to admit it, even Chi comes up with a decent post here and there. I don't defend specific posters, especially since I know very few people on this forum, but I have no problem affirming a post from ANYONE if I agree with it. Some of you guys say that these 2 specific posters annoy the hell out of you and then in all your brilliance, post something for no other apparent reason than to get a rise out of them. I've noticed a group of you who band together like banshees and regurgitate each others' unoriginal thoughts. Grow a pair and come up with something original, something of your own, every now and then. If you find yourself getting defensive about this post...then perhaps this was intended for you.
giphy.gif

TROLL!

Excellent post. No one wants to see UTEP do something as much as I do. However, I am not dumb and know what their limitations are. I am not some blind honk who will cheer no matter what. Like it or don't people.

Thanks CiCi. I guess I'll go wipe my ass. Oh wait, I am an ass wipe. Now I know why my upper lip stinks.:eek:

Cool, my ignore list grew by 2 today. No disrespect intended to Hot Keitha who quoted the Troll line note for note, and CiCi for making a special effort to insult me. See ya...NOT! :)

So back to the topic and thanks for bringing it up, Ronster. Does anyone else have experience with Rivals free message boards? Are they all riddled with Trolls like this one?

We have all learned that Trolls are like furniture here. They never go away and seem to have the blessing of the establishment. When the Trolls are present there is at least twice the activity as when they are not. It might be a way to drive up activity or it might be a way to convince people to pay for the premium site.

Any thoughts, Ronster and other non-Trolls?

Is Sports talk Carlos on twitter the troll that posts here as Carlos AND Chihuahua?
I see similarities in the posts and SportstalkCarlos avatar is the chihuahuas...soooooooo

I block them both, so I don't see the stuff here anymore. Naturally, they will say no and they aren't the same person......

Great threads lately without the nonsense....thanks everyone! :D

Thats funny how you say you block the trolls and don't see their stuff but yet you start a thread calling them out and accusing ST Carlos and El Paso Chihuahuas as being the same person????????

These people who cry about trolls all the time just can't handle the truth. Not everyone is happy with UTEP basketball right now.

Last edited:
So back to the topic and thanks for bringing it up, Ronster. Does anyone else have experience with Rivals free message boards? Are they all riddled with Trolls like this one?

We have all learned that Trolls are like furniture here. They never go away and seem to have the blessing of the establishment. When the Trolls are present there is at least twice the activity as when they are not. It might be a way to drive up activity or it might be a way to convince people to pay for the premium site.

These troll conspiracy theories are hilarious. I think the trolls on here are aliens from another planet sent here to destroy UTEP Athletics.

Last edited:

Only a troll would spend so much time talking about trolls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT